"A Hiking Adventure" Waterberg Platopark by Edla
Waterberg Platopark Travel Guide: 13 reviews and 26 photos
If you, like me, are a nature lover and you especially love hiking and climbing, then don't miss Waterberg!
I've attached a couple of tips and pictures below. I hope you find them helpful.
There are so many guides and signs, you can't get lost. However if you don't trust yourself out there, you can avail of a guide.
The reception area is where you pay whatever fees; whether you're staying over, visiting for the day etc.
- Pros:The perfect getaway from a hectic life in the city.
- Cons:...hmmmm...can't think of any right now :)
- In a nutshell:It's just beautiful...
The park provides camping facilities but you can also stay in one of the bunaglows if you're not a hardcore camper :) more travel advice
After your long hike up the mountain, there's nothing as refreshing as a dip in the pool. more travel advice
Edla's Related Pages
Waterberg Platopark Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "On the road to Table Mountain"
- "A Hiking Adventure"
- "A wonderful spot often overlooked by tourists"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Waterberg Platopark
- 4 Reviews
- 11 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 8 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Waterberg Platopark?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Waterberg Platopark
Top 5 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Windhoek Intro, 16 reviews, 17 photos, 1 travelogue
- Santa Monica Intro, 6 reviews, 13 photos, 1 travelogue
- Los Angeles Intro, 4 reviews, 11 photos
- Swakopmund Intro, 6 reviews, 9 photos
- Waterberg Platopark Intro, 4 reviews, 11 photos