Edla's profile photo

Edla

Edla Online Now
It's not the city, it's the people...definitely!

My Favorite Pages

Travel Map

Aunt_Bertha Feb 18, 2016 at 2:25 AM

Oops, late again!! I hope you'll forgive me, it's just that I don't log on here so often. Have a happy belated birthday and a fabulous year, Edla! Hope to see you again...it's been a while.

toonsarah Feb 15, 2016 at 7:58 AM

Happy birthday here too Edla!

Daja123's Profile Photo
Daja123 Feb 15, 2016 at 4:29 AM

Happy birthday Edla, & best regards from Slovenia! :-)

Martin_S.'s Profile Photo
Martin_S. Feb 15, 2016 at 2:18 AM

Shalom Edla, I will wish you a happy birthday here on VT and also a wish for my birthday, to see your photos from Israel one day in the future soon ^O^

Aunt_Bertha Dec 15, 2015 at 12:54 AM

Well, Eds, if you're ever going to log in again, you'll find a Merry Merry and a Happy Happy for you!

• chiara76's Profile Photo
    chiara76 Dec 15, 2015 at 1:54 AM

Thank you so much. I wish you a Merry Christmas and a wonderful New Year 2016!

toonsarah Feb 20, 2015 at 3:11 AM

Sorry I missed your birthday - I think the VT notices system may have been to blame, although it could just be me ;-) Hope it was a great one!

Aunt_Bertha Dec 16, 2014 at 2:29 AM

I know it's early but better than too late: have a fantastic holiday season and a fabulous new year, Eds!

Aunt_Bertha Feb 18, 2014 at 2:54 AM

Oops, sorry, this is a little late! I hope you had a fabulous birthday, dear Eds, and your new year ahead will be awesome!

toonsarah Feb 15, 2014 at 3:47 AM

Happy birthday Edla - here's hoping you pop in and pick this up. Hope all's well with you over there in Namibia?

Aunt_Bertha Dec 23, 2013 at 5:04 AM

Hi Eds, have a fabulous Christmas and a fantastically happy and healthy new year! :-)