"What a Glorious part of England" Lake District National Park by binnie
Lake District National Park Travel Guide: 487 reviews and 1,306 photos
I work for the Holiday Cottage group in Lancashire. We hire out cottages from all over the country, from the Lake district to Cornwall.
Little Eden was my first stay in a cottage this year.
In fact it was my first ever stay in a cottage. It was based in the Lake District in a small town called Mattersdale End.
- Pros:Fantastic Scenery. Some lovely restaurants, nice shops and place to chillout.
- Cons:Not so good if raining.
- In a nutshell:Lakes and Shops galore
Matterdale End is not far from Keswick in the Lake District. it's only a small place and the nearest Lake is... more travel advice
Why not take a trip on one of the lakes. There are plnety of places to go out on a boat. It is very relaxing and you can... more travel advice
binnie's Related Pages
Lake District National Park Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Right On Our Doorstep......"
- "A favourite part of the country"
- "Lake District"
- "Ben-UK's Lake District page"
- "It`s Just A Hop Skip And A Jump"
- "Scenery at its best"
- "The Lake District - scenery at its best"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Lake District National Park
- Hotels in Lake District National Park
- Transportation in Lake District National Park
- Nightlife in Lake District National Park
- Restaurants in Lake District National Park
- Shopping in Lake District National Park
- Warnings and Dangers in Lake District National Park
- See All...
Explore the World
- Le Rayol-Canadel-sur-Mer
- Parksville Hotels
- Kampong Bukit Beruang Hotels
- Bad Kreuznach
- Bagni di Lucca
- Seventh Mile Bazaar Hotels
- Kuala Rompin
- Pittsburg Landing Hotels
- Fitzroy Island
- FYR of Macedonia
- Caleruega Hotels
- Terwinselen Hotels
Badges & Stats in Lake District National Park
- 12 Reviews
- 12 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 19 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Lake District National Park?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Lake District National Park
- Posted in Travel Mojácar Forum "Re: Grocery shop"
- Commented on one of hayward68's Lake District National Park travel pages
- Wrote a Review Don't forget your walking shoes in Lake District National Park What to Pack
- Uploaded a Photo to "What a Glorious part of England"
- created a Lake District National Park Travel Page "What a Glorious part of England"
Photos in Lake District National ParkSee All Photos (12)
Top 10 Pages
- Las Vegas Intro, 28 reviews, 25 photos, 1 travelogue
- Florida Intro, 20 reviews, 18 photos, 2 travelogues
- Reading Intro, 14 reviews, 13 photos
- Greece Intro, 15 reviews, 10 photos
- Lake District National Park Intro, 12 reviews, 12 photos
- Spain Intro, 15 reviews, 8 photos
- United States of America Intro, 13 reviews, 9 photos, 1 travelogue
- France Intro, 12 reviews, 10 photos
- United Kingdom Intro, 5 reviews, 15 photos, 4 travelogues
- Portugal Intro, 10 reviews, 10 photos, 1 travelogue