Reading Nightlife Tips by binnie
Reading Nightlife: 28 reviews and 17 photos
We went out most nights to the pub for a meal. One night we went into Leighton Buzzard to a Chinese. It was quite expensive, but work paid for that.
We ate on the boat for breakfast and lunch.
Things were low key as it was a work trip not a holiday.
Getting to know Sarah and Helen a bit more.
Dress Code: Jeans, warm sweaters, raincoats and wellies.
More Reviews (13)
- See All Going through Locks. Please...
- See All Sarah on the boat. We had a...
- See All Be careful when approaching a...
binnie's Related Pages
Reading Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Reading, Berkshire, England."
- "Reading..... also known as Reading :P"
- "Reading - Home is where the heart is"
- "Not In Anybody's Top 10 Places But..."
- "Reading the second millenium"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Reading
- Hotels in Reading
- Transportation in Reading
- Nightlife in Reading
- Restaurants in Reading
- Shopping in Reading
- Warnings and Dangers in Reading
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Reading
- 14 Reviews
- 13 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 24 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (5)
Have you been to Reading?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Reading
Photos in ReadingSee All Photos (13)
Top 10 Pages
- Las Vegas Intro, 28 reviews, 25 photos, 1 travelogue
- Florida Intro, 20 reviews, 18 photos, 2 travelogues
- Reading Intro, 14 reviews, 13 photos
- Greece Intro, 15 reviews, 10 photos
- Lake District National Park Intro, 12 reviews, 12 photos
- Spain Intro, 15 reviews, 8 photos
- United States of America Intro, 13 reviews, 9 photos, 1 travelogue
- France Intro, 12 reviews, 10 photos
- United Kingdom Intro, 5 reviews, 15 photos, 4 travelogues
- Portugal Intro, 10 reviews, 10 photos, 1 travelogue