i don't believe that only the rich has the luxury to travel. traveling need not be expensive although having more cash would mean traveling in style and more comfortably. but heck, if i have to work 25/8 so i could just go on a trip, i would. Ma, i should have been borne with wings so i could fly for free!!
i like having the right to get lost and looking(only!!) dumb looking and asking around. it's kind of fun being a stranger in a new place.
it never ceases to amaze me of having to meet and hang out with people of different backgrounds, color, culture. there's something to trying to express oneself to another who speaks different language, if i have to use my hands(for signals?!what r u thinking?ü) to get a point across, that would be more fun! although i don't like getting into debate coz i don't happen to share the same idea with others, but it's nice to wonder how come we think differently.
i once shared a room for half a year with someone of Moslem faith. it was cool. i am Catholic but not really the religious type (of course, mother doesn't know),i'd like to think am more of free spirit but i don't have any plans of converting to anything(and so mom could smile).
of course, who doesn't like food?as long as it won't make me end up in a hospital bed, i'm good for anything edible er, except for durian fruit and balut(i know,i know i'm missing a great part of my life, or so u say)..thankfully, i don't have a sensitive stomach
trust me, i tried my damndest to love durian, but it just would go up my throat everytime i try to swallow it.
Top Travel Pages
Share your travels with the world!Join Now!
Badges & Stats
- 29 Reviews
- 45 Photos
- 3 Countries
- 4 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
- gemi80 and tezzy are now friends.
- Posted in Travel Ho Chi Minh City Forum "Re: Half-day Mekong Delta Tour"
- Commented on Etoile2B's profile page
- Uploaded a Photo to "singapore"
- updated a Singapore Travelogue "singapore"
- Wrote a Review flying fish in Boracay Island Things to Do
updated their Profile Page "Passion"
Top 5 Pages
- Singapore Intro, 6 reviews, 15 photos, 1 travelogue
- Boracay Island Intro, 8 reviews, 13 photos
- Bangkok Intro, 5 reviews, 8 photos
- Cagayan de Oro City Intro, 3 reviews, 7 photos
- Province of Cebu Intro, 6 reviews