"Our Ski Trip" Red River by DEBBBEDB
Red River Travel Guide: 13 reviews and 42 photos
A group of us with children went to Red River to go skiing. We left Thursday and drove to Amarillo where we will spent the night. Friday, we drove the rest of the way. We skied Sat, Sun and Mon and then drove all the way home on Tues (12 hrs). The kids don't have school on Fri or Mon (one day is staff day and one is MLK holiday) so they just missed one day of school on Tues while we are traveling.
Tubing - the art of sliding down a hill while riding on an inner tube was something that the kids enjoyed doing. This... more travel advice
This is where we stayed All of the units have satellite color TV and VCR in the living area, electric or gas heat,... more travel advice
DEBBBEDB's Related Pages
Red River Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Our Ski Trip"
- "Uncrowded Family Skiing in Red River, New Mexico"
- "Red River"
- "Basaic Red River Page"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Red River
- Hotels in Red River
- Warnings and Dangers in Red River
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Red River
- 5 Reviews
- 21 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (29)
Have you been to Red River?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Red River
Top 10 Pages
- Venice Intro, 25 reviews, 151 photos, 5 travelogues
- Washington D.C. Intro, 22 reviews, 104 photos
- Yellowstone National Park Intro, 17 reviews, 96 photos, 1 travelogue
- Sydney Intro, 13 reviews, 74 photos, 2 travelogues
- Hawaii Volcanoes National Park Intro, 12 reviews, 61 photos
- London Intro, 11 reviews, 51 photos, 5 travelogues
- Denver Intro, 11 reviews, 51 photos
- Paris Intro, 13 reviews, 44 photos, 2 travelogues
- Key West Intro, 12 reviews, 40 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Cheltenham Intro, 8 reviews, 41 photos, 2 travelogues