"Ringing the Bell for the Marine Museum" Top 5 Page for this destination Solomons Island by DEBBBEDB
Solomons Island Travel Guide: 63 reviews and 254 photos
The original name of this little island was Bourne's Island. Then in 1740 it was called Somervell's Island and later... more travel advice
I bought my daughter a little otter because she liked watching them so much more travel advice
DEBBBEDB's Related Pages
Solomons Island Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Boating center"
- "Ringing the Bell for the Marine Museum"
- "The Most Fun Place in Southern Maryland"
- "Urban Getaway"
- "the Southern tip of Calvert County"
- "My current home"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Solomons Island
- Hotels in Solomons Island
- Transportation in Solomons Island
- Nightlife in Solomons Island
- Restaurants in Solomons Island
- Shopping in Solomons Island
- Warnings and Dangers in Solomons Island
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Solomons Island
- 6 Reviews
- 25 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (29)
Have you been to Solomons Island?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Solomons Island
- Posted in Travel Caribbean and Central America Forum "Re: An island for a week visit"
- Wrote a Review Bourne's Island in Solomons Island Favorites
- Uploaded a Photo to "Bourne's Island"
- Commented on one of JonBru's Solomons Island travel pages
- updated a Solomons Island Travel Page "Ringing the Bell for the Marine Museum"
Photos in Solomons IslandSee All Photos (25)
Top 10 Pages
- Venice Intro, 25 reviews, 151 photos, 5 travelogues
- Washington D.C. Intro, 22 reviews, 104 photos
- Yellowstone National Park Intro, 17 reviews, 96 photos, 1 travelogue
- Sydney Intro, 13 reviews, 74 photos, 2 travelogues
- Hawaii Volcanoes National Park Intro, 12 reviews, 61 photos
- London Intro, 11 reviews, 51 photos, 5 travelogues
- Denver Intro, 11 reviews, 51 photos
- Paris Intro, 13 reviews, 44 photos, 2 travelogues
- Key West Intro, 12 reviews, 40 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Cheltenham Intro, 8 reviews, 41 photos, 2 travelogues