"Day Trip to the Beach" Top 5 Page for this destination Portmeirion by DEBBBEDB
Portmeirion Travel Guide: 34 reviews and 153 photos
After an amazing breakfast, we drove to Portmeirion. We took the shortcut over a toll road (30p) that was one lane wide and just a little scary, but it saved us probably an hour of travel time. When we arrived at Portmeirion we had an hour to walk on the sandbar before it was too dangerous to do so (they recommend that you leave the sandbar three hours before high tide to avoid the quick sand). The town has a very interesting, if short, history.
DEBBBEDB's Related Pages
Portmeirion Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Portmeirion Prisoners"
- "A touch of Italy - In North Wales"
- "PORTMEIRION - ARCHITECTURAL GEM & CULT LOCATION!"
- "Day Trip to the Beach"
- "I am not a Number"
- "In Search of Number Six"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Portmeirion
- Hotels in Portmeirion
- Transportation in Portmeirion
- Restaurants in Portmeirion
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Portmeirion
- 1 Reviews
- 2 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (24)
Have you been to Portmeirion?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Portmeirion
Top 10 Pages
- Venice Intro, 25 reviews, 151 photos, 5 travelogues
- Washington D.C. Intro, 22 reviews, 104 photos
- Yellowstone National Park Intro, 17 reviews, 96 photos, 1 travelogue
- Sydney Intro, 13 reviews, 73 photos, 1 travelogue
- Hawaii Volcanoes National Park Intro, 12 reviews, 61 photos
- London Intro, 11 reviews, 51 photos, 5 travelogues
- Denver Intro, 11 reviews, 51 photos
- Paris Intro, 13 reviews, 44 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Cheltenham Intro, 8 reviews, 41 photos, 2 travelogues
- Grand Cayman Intro, 8 reviews, 37 photos