"Not a place to visit, perfect for the suburbanite" Germantown by sryan1123
Germantown Travel Guide: 10 reviews and 2 photos
Germantown is just an oversized neighborhood of Washington, DC.
If you have ever lived in the area, you realize that DC Metro is actually where everyone ends up living. Then they spend the weekends in DC, Baltimore, New York, etc
Real Estate prices are insane. I'll never admit paying this much for the scrap, but the crime rate is low and the people are decent.
- Pros:low crime rate, near the train station
- Cons:not much to do
sryan1123's Related Pages
Germantown Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Thalor's home in Germantown"
- "Across the Pond"
- "Not a place to visit, perfect for the suburbanite"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Germantown
- Nightlife in Germantown
- Restaurants in Germantown
- Warnings and Dangers in Germantown
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Germantown
- 0 Reviews
- 0 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1)
Have you been to Germantown?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Germantown
Top 5 Pages
- Washington D.C. Intro, 4 reviews
- San Francisco 2 reviews
- Niagara Falls Intro, 2 photos
- Salisbury Intro, 2 photos
- Prague Intro, 1 review
No friends yet.