" Welcome to Sam's homepage :)" Samscalling's Profile

Hi there. Thanks for visiting my VT homepage. I'm pretty new to the site, but already I've found so much information from it that I find it hard to believe I've not found it sooner - it's fantastic! Here's a little bit about me...for those of you who are interested (or bored enough to read on, lol)

I'm Sam(antha), I'm 20 & I live in Cheshire, which is in North-West England. I'm currently a student....studying Geography - pretty approriate to VT, lol. I LOVE it! This course lasts 2 years, & I'll then do a teaching degree so I can teach at Secondary school level (11-19 year olds)....so by 2009, all things going well, I'll be teaching Geography to unsuspecting students......so travelling & finding out about different places - I'm doing it for them too, not just me, LOL ;)

I absolutely love taking pictures of places I've been - you'll probably see that if you take a look at my VT travel pages I'm working on!!! Whenever I'm on holiday, I'll be snapping away constantly - it's great to be able to look back over them & see things you might not have noticed when you were actually there. I like looking back at where I've been to, and VT is a great place to showcase that. I do take excessive numbers of pictures.....but I love it!

I'm extremely lucky this year to be going on 3 holidays!

Dec 17th - Jan 10th 07 - Canada An early 21st present from Dave!! We're spending 3 nights in Jasper, 4 in Lake Louise, 4 in Banff & 3 in Toronto - so obviously I'm really excited....& really lucky. I can't wait.

February 21st - 25th 07 - Madrid 4 nights with my friend Sarah - can't wait! Never really been on a 'city break' & Madrid looks stunning so I'm so excited.

April 10th - April 13th - Disneyland Paris 3 nights - Staying at the Movenpick Dream Castle hotel which is very near DLP - hoping to go to DLP for 2 days, then into Paris for a day. I'm going with Dave (my bf)

So I'm saving like crazy for these trips......& getting even more excited as I find out more about those places. I love planning....I'm normally like a walking, talking guidebook while we're there!

I've just started to make travel guides for places I've visited - I've not been a VT member for long, but whenever I have time, I'm writing a tip or saving a picture - I've found other peoples very useful so I'm hoping people will use mine in the same way. Let me know what you think - I'm working hard, so I'd really appreciate it if you could leave me some comments or rate my tips if you have a second!

My current pages:

Orlando
Dominican Republic

• Intro Updated Dec 18, 2006

• Onedragon's Profile Photo
    Feb 9, 2008 at 10:54 PM

Where is the Birthday lady ????

• virtualpatrick's Profile Photo
    Mar 4, 2007 at 10:07 PM

Happy belated birthday! Just checking in to see how was your celebration/holiday in Madrid. Or are you still there? Dos cervesas, por favor! Muchas gracias...

• Camping_Girl's Profile Photo
    Feb 26, 2007 at 7:47 PM

Hi Sam! Happy belated Birthday! How was your trip to Banff?

• XtravelloverX's Profile Photo
    Feb 18, 2007 at 11:18 AM

Happy 21st, Samantha!!! May this year be the most incredible travel year yet. :)

• zazatann's Profile Photo
    Feb 17, 2007 at 7:29 AM

I wish you have a very happy birthday. Greeting from the city of angel, Bangkok.

• Mikebond's Profile Photo
    Feb 17, 2007 at 1:47 AM

Happy birthday Samantha! It's great you love geography! So do I, but unfortunately many people of our generation don't know anything about it. Greetings from Italy, Michele

• sayedaburas's Profile Photo
    Feb 16, 2007 at 9:09 PM

♫•:*¨`*:•Happy birthday to you♫♫Happy b-day to you♫HAPPY BIRTHDAY to SAMANTHA ♫♫Happy b-day to yoou•:*¨`*:•♫ I wish you not only a happy year, but also ღhappier maany returnsღ (~_~)

• mary2u99's Profile Photo
    Feb 16, 2007 at 8:59 PM

Happy birthday, Samantha:-)

• Khalid_eg's Profile Photo
    Dec 20, 2006 at 5:32 AM

nice page and lovely family.. check my shar el shsekh pages :)

• Aug 2, 2006 at 2:28 AM

I learned of yur plans re: Banff & Jasper via yur comment to JanPeter74 (his dolphin pic caught my attention). I live an hour from Banff so email me if you'd like! PS Best time to come: May - Sept (unless u like cold, or come for skiing:) - Esther -

Share your travels with the world!

Join Now!