"Conil de la Frontera" Conil de la Frontera by shugoey
Conil de la Frontera Travel Guide: 81 reviews and 147 photos
This is a typical Andalucian town with narrow cobbled streets, tapas bars and pavement cafes around the main plazas. Conil is well known for its seafood restaurants. Conil is an unspoiled, nice town and not very crowded, at least if you visit off season. I have never visited during July and August so I can't say what it is like then.
There are some historical monuments worth visiting, Tower of Guzman el Bueno, Church of Santa Catalina, Convento de la Victoria, Convento de San Francesco de Paula.
The beaches of Conil: La Fontinilla near the town Paseo Maritimo. Fuente del Gallo backed by cliffs to the north of the town. Calas de Roche numerous coves to the north, difficult access to some, make them quiet except for summer weekends.
The beaches are busy in July and August. Be aware of the wind, sometimes it feel like you are getting sandblasted.
shugoey's Related Pages
Conil de la Frontera Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Unspoiled beaches of unbeleivable beauty"
- "Conil de la frontera"
- "under constructiion"
- "Crystal Clear Altantic Water, Amazing Sunsets"
- "Conil de la Frontera"
- "Vt meeting in Conil"
- "Conil - Unspoilt Spanish Seaside Town"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Conil de la Frontera
- Hotels in Conil de la Frontera
- Transportation in Conil de la Frontera
- Nightlife in Conil de la Frontera
- Restaurants in Conil de la Frontera
- Shopping in Conil de la Frontera
- Warnings and Dangers in Conil de la Frontera
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Conil de la Frontera
- 1 Reviews
- 4 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Conil de la Frontera?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Conil de la Frontera
Photos in Conil de la FronteraSee All Photos (4)
Top 10 Pages
- Debark' Intro, 12 reviews, 20 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Hammerfest Intro, 7 reviews, 17 photos
- Longyearbyen Intro, 7 reviews, 12 photos
- Addis Ababa Intro, 5 reviews, 8 photos
- Stavanger Intro, 5 reviews, 8 photos
- Lake Nakuru National Park Intro, 1 review, 11 photos, 1 travelogue
- Munich 5 reviews, 6 photos
- Bergen Intro, 4 reviews, 6 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Lindau 2 reviews, 6 photos, 1 travelogue
- Boston 7 photos, 1 travelogue