"Kautokaino" Guovdageaidnu / Kautokeino by shugoey
Guovdageaidnu / Kautokeino Travel Guide: 26 reviews and 52 photos
Kautokaino area has a 3000 people and 100.000 reindeer. Most of the people living here (85%) has Sami as their first language.
Kautokeino is known for its festivals, especially the Easter festival is a yearly event with historical traditions. Traditionally the Easter was the time of year when Lapps congregate in Kautokeino to celebrate the end of a long, cold and dark winter and one took part in the religious feasts and the high season of weddings.
The best way to get to Kautokeino is by bus or car. To get more information about Kautokeino check the web page:
shugoey's Related Pages
Guovdageaidnu / Kautokeino Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Welcome to the Wild Wild North"
- ""Real" page coming soon - just an appetizer"
- "Lapp town in the middle of Finnmarksvidda"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Guovdageaidnu / Kautokeino
- Hotels in Guovdageaidnu / Kautokeino
- Transportation in Guovdageaidnu / Kautokeino
- Nightlife in Guovdageaidnu / Kautokeino
- Restaurants in Guovdageaidnu / Kautokeino
- Shopping in Guovdageaidnu / Kautokeino
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Guovdageaidnu / Kautokeino
- 1 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Guovdageaidnu / Kautokeino?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Guovdageaidnu / Kautokeino
Photos in Guovdageaidnu / KautokeinoSee All Photos (3)
Top 10 Pages
- Debark' Intro, 12 reviews, 20 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Hammerfest Intro, 7 reviews, 17 photos
- Longyearbyen Intro, 7 reviews, 12 photos
- Addis Ababa Intro, 5 reviews, 8 photos
- Stavanger Intro, 5 reviews, 8 photos
- Lake Nakuru National Park Intro, 1 review, 11 photos, 1 travelogue
- Munich 5 reviews, 6 photos
- Bergen Intro, 4 reviews, 6 photos
- Lindau 2 reviews, 6 photos, 1 travelogue
- Boston 7 photos, 1 travelogue