"Buongiorno Principessa!" Irishcutie3's Profile

ME!!!

Well, I don't know where to start really. I'm currently a student in NUI Galway and im studying Italian and English. At this moment I want to be a teacher but that may change..... I keep remembering how mean, the guys ESPECIALLY, were to teachers we had before! Either that or a translator becasue, I love languages.

I also get the really great opportunity of studying in Italy on erasmus in September. I really wanted to go to Torino (Turin) but there was only one place there so My friend and I are going to Udine now! I don't really know much about it... Just the fact that it's near Slovenia! So if anyone has been there, or lives there I would really appreciate some info! Grazie mille!

More about me......

Don't know what else to say really! In my spare time.... Which is getting a lot less lately with college work and that.... I LOVE reading, being with family and friends, going out and enjoying life! Italian men/Spanish men/French men........ all a passion of mine! LOL This may sound really stupid but what I really like doing is lying on the trampoline in my Garden at home, at night, with a blanket, a hot water bottle (ITS COLD AT NIGHT HERE!) a cup of coffee (see hot water bottle comment) and my IPOD and looking at the stars. It is so clear at night here! Especially in my hometown of Kilkee, Co.Clare............ It takes all the stresses of the day away!!

Music: All types really depending on my mood but its Mostly RnB and Hip Hop but I like the odd rap song too!!

Films Romantic Comedies and Horrors (only if yer with the rite company). Am such a LoSeR when it comes to Soppy Romantic Comedies!! lol My faves are Some Like it Hot, Dirty Dancing, The Notebook(I cried FOR DAYS! ) I saw Walk the Line and Crash lately which wre REALLY GOOD!

Sports: LOVE tennis, Andre Agassi mostly... Must say though that I would watch a soccer match or a rugby match and not complain! Used to support United (Sorry Karen)... Was totally in LUV with Peter Schmeichel But I like Real Madrid prob cause of Beckham... Or Tottenham Hotspurs.... Cause their players are HOT.... That makes me sound like such a girl!!!

Kilkee and Galway City

Well Kilkee, Co. Clare, is my hometown but I am in University in NUI G in Galway. If anyone would like to know any information on these cities or on another city in Ireland... Just email me and I will email you back with whatever I can find! I have been to most of the towns in Ireland so just ask! I want to take this opportunity also to thank the really helpful Italians who went out of their way to help me find information and accommodation in Udine! Thank you all so much..... I would like to give the same kindness to somebody else so just ask!

Some useful websites if you want to visit West Clare:

- http://www.kilkee-bay.com/ [KILKEE]
- http://www.westclare.net/
- http://www.12travel.com/ie/
- www.irishbeds.com/clare_hot.html
- www.shannon-fishery-board.ie/guides/sea/kilkeesouth.htm [Fishing LOVERS]
- www.idorla.com/html/clare_holiday_rentals.html
- http://fishing.westclare.net/ [This site is really good for those who want to book a fishing holiday. The owner's email is on the site and he will answer any questions you have, tell u about the best places to fish, the best time of year for whatever fish you want to catch.... etc. And also help you to find accommodation. ]

• Intro Updated Mar 14, 2006

• mturkkan's Profile Photo
    Dec 16, 2006 at 6:44 AM

Happy Birthday to you from antalya

• Dublinsfun's Profile Photo
    Dec 16, 2006 at 5:56 AM

Happy Birthday Joanne, your birthday's brought us all a beautiful sunny day here in Ireland. Make the best of it and have a fabulously memorable day. P.S. Kilkee is beautiful in all weathers, love it there. From - Will in Dublin.

• irishgalmtl's Profile Photo
    Dec 15, 2006 at 10:01 PM

Greetings from Montreal, I would like to wish you many blessings on your special day and always. HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHEERS! Happy Holidays...Donna :)

• alemir82's Profile Photo
    Apr 17, 2006 at 11:16 AM

happy easter irish!

• Tetreus's Profile Photo
    Apr 12, 2006 at 5:48 AM

Hi ! Look at our travelpages for more info about Udine. You can email also if you want to know specific answers ! Are you going to study in the faculty Languages ? Janine & Andrea ( living close to Udine..and working in Udine )

• spitball's Profile Photo
    Mar 26, 2006 at 9:58 AM

Welcome home to VT! hey, you're on the right track as far as your tastes go. Good luck on your passions. You've got great tastes in your choices.

• chbuchie's Profile Photo
    Mar 14, 2006 at 9:18 AM

Welcome greetz from Antwerp, C

• Mar 13, 2006 at 11:39 PM

Welcome to VT . Greetings from India.

Share your travels with the world!

Join Now!
Irishcutie3's Profile Photo

Irishcutie3

“Go where u can, when u can! U only live once”

Ranked Member