"KUNMING in YUNNAN" Kunming by Tedsocoa
Kunming Travel Guide: 611 reviews and 1,460 photos
Tradinionnal arc in center of Kunming
I never saw a city where are so many parcs, trees, flowers and plants everywhere in the city; around the sqares, the alleys, boulevards etc.
- Pros:For China, this is the most quiet city I know
- In a nutshell:Kunming is: No noice, no polution,but flowers and springtime
When walking around in the Green Lake Parc, and spending some hours there, you can have a simple lunch in one of the... more travel advice
In the middle of the Kunming town, you can visit a very nice and quiet park with spendid waterplaces, trees, flowers and... more travel advice
Tedsocoa's Related Pages
Kunming Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Kunming - the Spring City in the Southwest"
- "Vigi in KUNMING - Sep2003"
- "Sharrie's Kunming Eternal Spring"
- "City of Eternal Spring"
- "Kunming - The Eternal Spring City"
- "Kunming - the spring city"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Kunming
- Hotels in Kunming
- Transportation in Kunming
- Nightlife in Kunming
- Restaurants in Kunming
- Shopping in Kunming
- Warnings and Dangers in Kunming
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Kunming
- 13 Reviews
- 68 Photos
- 3 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Kunming?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Kunming
Photos in KunmingSee All Photos (68)
Top 10 Pages
- Phnom Penh Intro, 34 reviews, 114 photos
- Kunming Intro, 13 reviews, 68 photos, 1 travelogue
- Chiang Mai Intro, 14 reviews, 61 photos
- Angkor Wat Intro, 11 reviews, 39 photos
- Kota Kinabalu Intro, 7 reviews, 42 photos, 1 travelogue
- Rangoon Intro, 10 reviews, 26 photos
- Luang Prabang Intro, 5 reviews, 30 photos, 1 travelogue
- Lijiang Intro, 6 reviews, 24 photos
- Nanning 3 reviews, 14 photos
- Kampong Cham Intro, 2 reviews, 9 photos
No friends yet.