"Lethbridge, Warmest City in Alberta" Top 5 Page for this destination Lethbridge by hawt
Lethbridge Travel Guide: 29 reviews and 18 photos
Henderson Lake in Lethbridge is a favourite place to walk, picnic, take photos and watch dragon boat racing on the first week of July. The hospitality is the warmest you will find, and the average temperature is the warmest in Alberta. Sure, Medicine Hat is warmer in summer, but Lethbridge is warmer in winter.
Local citizens of Japanese ancestory promoted and designed this quiet, tranquile garden.
Our Rotary daughter loves to walk in the snow, roll in the snow, go skiing, make snow balls and have her face cleansed with snow.
- Pros:Lots of sunshine and clean air
- Cons:Some people think it is windy
- In a nutshell:Sun, mountains, water, prairie vista, tranquility within minutes
For top notch service and friendly people, this is the accomodation for all. There are banquet rooms that can service up... more travel advice
Big and Small, we have them all. We have the big box stores, we have the family run stores, the specialty stores, the... more travel advice
hawt's Related Pages
Lethbridge Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Lethbridge, Warmest City in Alberta"
- "Roadtrip to the coulees"
- "otis's new Lethbridge page"
- "Small town Canada"
- "Lethbridge Page"
- "MJV's new Lethbridge Page"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Lethbridge
- Hotels in Lethbridge
- Transportation in Lethbridge
- Restaurants in Lethbridge
- Shopping in Lethbridge
- Warnings and Dangers in Lethbridge
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Lethbridge
- 9 Reviews
- 4 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Lethbridge?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Lethbridge
Photos in LethbridgeSee All Photos (4)
Top 5 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Lethbridge Intro, 9 reviews, 4 photos
- Province of Alberta Intro, 3 photos
- Fort Macleod Intro, 3 photos
- Canada Intro, 1 photo
- Varadero Intro, 1 review