"Mayreau, the Grenadines" Mayreau by doktorbombay
Mayreau Travel Guide: 3 reviews and 10 photos
This was one stop on our 7 day Windjammer barefoot cruise. We spent an afternoon anchored offshore of this beautiful little island in the Grenadines. We went ashore and had the beach to ourselves, except for the local children who helped us keep track of our kayaks. The only others on the beach were the ubiquitous t-shirt vendors.
Thought I'd throw in a pic of our boat for the Windjammer barefoot cruise.
- Pros:Secluded beach, secluded anchoring
- Cons:Limited amenities
- In a nutshell:Great little place nobody's heard of.
doktorbombay's Related Pages
Badges & Stats in Mayreau
- 0 Reviews
- 2 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1)
Have you been to Mayreau?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Mayreau
Top 10 Pages
- Union Island Intro, 2 reviews, 11 photos
- Costa Rica Intro, 2 reviews, 10 photos
- Grenada Intro, 1 review, 8 photos
- Caribbean and Central America Intro, 1 review, 5 photos
- Maui Intro, 3 photos
- Glacier National Park Intro, 3 photos
- Grand Teton National Park Intro, 3 photos
- Lake Louise Intro, 3 photos
- Bequia Island Intro, 3 photos
- Mayreau Intro, 2 photos
No friends yet.