"Canberra Our Home" Top 5 Page for this destination Canberra by fachd

Canberra Travel Guide: 931 reviews and 2,532 photos

Canberra My Hometown
  • Intro Updated Sep 10, 2014

• Mar 4, 2010 at 3:55 AM

I havent actually stayed in the resort, but I live in Batemans Bay and they seem to be pretty nice. I visit http://www.lincolndowns.com.au, there is offers comfortable family accommodation. it so lovely.

• betska's Profile Photo
    Feb 26, 2010 at 2:01 AM

Great Canberra tips, Fari. Will be down soon to see the "masterpieces exhibition" - do you know if there is a Vietnamese restaurant around Canberra? There was years ago....Betts

• unravelau's Profile Photo
    Feb 23, 2010 at 4:57 PM

I have always wanted to watch someone blowing glass, I must remember this for my next trip to Canberra...thank you. Carole.

• Redang's Profile Photo
    Mar 20, 2009 at 10:27 AM

Unfortunately, I didn't visit your city when I went to Australia; next time!

• l_joo's Profile Photo
    Sep 14, 2008 at 8:27 PM

Hi Hello from Kuala Lumpur, you live in a beautiful city and created a beautiful page too, thanks for comment on my hp, you are welcome.

• Toshioohsako's Profile Photo
    Aug 20, 2008 at 7:18 AM

nice trumpet music from Colonia.

• vpas's Profile Photo
    Aug 5, 2008 at 8:53 AM

Thank you for sharing all the information in a simple and interesting way. You page would help me plan my next trip to Canberra. Regards, Vpas

• stfa's Profile Photo
    Mar 26, 2008 at 4:04 AM

Enjoyable page. Good tips bro!!

• amapola66's Profile Photo
    Mar 5, 2008 at 3:34 AM

thanks for teaching me via your informative and well written tips, something about a place i didn't know about before today :-)

• dancinbudgie's Profile Photo
    Feb 21, 2008 at 5:44 PM

And I thought Canberra was just the boring school trip my kids had to do! How wrong was I!?! ('Shintaro' laughed, and thanks you for the greeting.)

fachd Lives Here!

fachd

“Variety is spice of life. The world is full of spice. Enjoy the spice.”

Badges & Stats in Canberra

Have you been to Canberra?

Latest Activity in Canberra