"love towards all malice towards none - Garib Nawaz" Ajmer by 6aruna
Ajmer Travel Guide: 48 reviews and 119 photos
My entry to ajmer was like the picture colourful. Ajmer was chosen as a temporary halt since accomodation in pushkar was difficult. We stayed at a place close to the dargah. Night was vibrant with devotees going to and from the dargah and the music from the dargah. Day 2 reality struck. India struck full face. The sewers chose that day to overflow and flood right in front of our alley i escaped to pushkar
Ajmer is famous for the dargah of sufi saint Kwaja moinuddin chisty. people from all faiths come here. Due to the recent... more travel advice
6aruna's Related Pages
Ajmer Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Ajmer: the city of the holiest Muslim shrine"
- "love towards all malice towards none - Garib Nawaz"
- "Pilgrimage city of the Dargah of Moinuddin Chishti"
- "Ajmer - the holy Muslim Pilgrimage Town"
- "Restaurants Ajmer"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Ajmer
- Hotels in Ajmer
- Transportation in Ajmer
- Shopping in Ajmer
- Warnings and Dangers in Ajmer
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Ajmer
- 3 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (8)
Have you been to Ajmer?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Ajmer
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Thiruvananthapuram Intro, 24 reviews, 48 photos, 3 travelogues
- State of Andhra Pradesh Intro, 21 reviews, 42 photos, 3 travelogues
- Taiwan Intro, 11 reviews, 48 photos, 2 travelogues
- Hsinchu Intro, 20 reviews, 31 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kanniyakumari Intro, 9 reviews, 25 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Madurai Intro, 7 reviews, 25 photos, 2 travelogues
- Vellore Intro, 12 reviews, 19 photos, 1 travelogue
- Hyderabad Intro, 10 reviews, 20 photos, 1 travelogue
- Pushkar Intro, 9 reviews, 21 photos, 2 travelogues
- State of Kerala Intro, 10 reviews, 18 photos