"kanyakumari district" Top 5 Page for this destination Kanniyakumari by 6aruna
Kanniyakumari Travel Guide: 97 reviews and 241 photos
I am not a great kanyakumari fan. I went there reluctantly on a hot and humid afternoon . Out of the blue heavens opened and when it cleared we were made spectators to a brilliant display of double rainbows . we could even see the origin and felt like we could touch it
- Pros:look at the sky
- Cons:do not look at the floor
Kanya Kumari used to be so beautiful years back. A beautiful sea shore with mufti coloured sand. confluence of three... more travel advice
like all indian temples beautiful architecture more travel advice
6aruna's Related Pages
Kanniyakumari Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Kanyakumari - Land of Legends"
- "kanyakumari district"
- "Where India meets two Seas and an Ocean !"
- "Visit the Southern Tip of India"
- "Three Seas Meeting"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Kanniyakumari
- Hotels in Kanniyakumari
- Transportation in Kanniyakumari
- Nightlife in Kanniyakumari
- Restaurants in Kanniyakumari
- Shopping in Kanniyakumari
- Warnings and Dangers in Kanniyakumari
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Kanniyakumari
- 9 Reviews
- 25 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 7 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (8)
Have you been to Kanniyakumari?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Kanniyakumari
Photos in KanniyakumariSee All Photos (25)
Top 10 Pages
- State of Andhra Pradesh Intro, 21 reviews, 42 photos, 3 travelogues
- Taiwan Intro, 11 reviews, 47 photos, 2 travelogues
- Thiruvananthapuram Intro, 18 reviews, 40 photos, 3 travelogues
- Hsinchu Intro, 20 reviews, 31 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kanniyakumari Intro, 9 reviews, 25 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Madurai Intro, 7 reviews, 25 photos, 2 travelogues
- Vellore Intro, 12 reviews, 19 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Pushkar Intro, 9 reviews, 21 photos, 2 travelogues
- Hyderabad Intro, 9 reviews, 19 photos, 1 travelogue
- Jaipur Intro, 6 reviews, 20 photos, 2 travelogues