"hot and bothered" Kalymnos by kat-m
Kalymnos Travel Guide: 9 reviews and 49 photos
We arrived here for one day only from Kos, I cannot say anything positive about the island, only that if I had longer I might have discovered something nice about the island. The port, It was a steaming hot basin, with a constant flow of traffic including the most annoying motor bikes. Yes I know it is a very busy port. Inland or in Quieter locations I have heard it can be nice. We sat down at a taverna and out came a big red headed fellow whom we promptly named ginger. All was well until he took me into the kitchen to veiw his produce. Say no more I fieghned illness and we left. We still talk about it often, our friend ginger from Kalymnos
kat-m's Related Pages
Kalymnos Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Kalymnos - the island that tourism forgot!"
- "hot and bothered"
- "Kalymnos, more than just a sponge divers' island.."
- "Kalymnos, Greece"
- "Kalymnos: Home of Ghosts and Sponges"
- See All...
Explore the World
- Creeslough Hotels
- Muhafazat Janub Sina'
- Boyds Creek Hotels
- Hingurakgoda Part Three Hotels
- Flaming Gorge National Recreation Area Hotels
- Trinidad and Tobago
- Hickory Run State Park Hotels
- Porto Cristo
- Idaho Falls
- Nea Ionia Hotels
Badges & Stats in Kalymnos
- 1 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Kalymnos?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Kalymnos
Top 10 Pages
- Crete Island Intro, 43 reviews, 62 photos, 2 travelogues
- Scotland Intro, 35 reviews, 57 photos
- Tolon Intro, 14 reviews, 32 photos
- Penang Intro, 11 reviews, 33 photos
- France Intro, 11 reviews, 32 photos
- Santorini Island Intro, 10 reviews, 28 photos, 1 travelogue
- State of Kerala Intro, 9 reviews, 26 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Paros Island Intro, 15 reviews, 19 photos
- Kos Intro, 9 reviews, 18 photos, 1 travelogue
- Cuba Intro, 10 reviews, 16 photos