"I love parOs in september" Top 5 Page for this destination Paros Island by kat-m
Paros Island Travel Guide: 37 reviews and 89 photos
This is a beautiful little island, very traditional and well kept. All the paintwork is fresh and everything is very neat and tidy. We loved the picturesque village of Naoussa, whilst prefering to stay in the port of Parikia with all the buzz etc which goes with a port town. The port too is also very pretty and for a tiny island we managed to find quite a lot to do.
Just reminiscing about Paros we came across this picture so decided to share it more travel advice
This was a truly greek signposted attraction, the sign pointed down a road you come to a fork in the road and yes there... more travel advice
kat-m's Related Pages
Paros Island Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "I love parOs in september"
- "THE MARBLE OF THE MYTHS"
- "Sunflowers on Paros"
- "A delicate sister to Naxos"
- "Paros: One-Stop Shop"
- "One Day In Paros"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Paros Island
- Hotels in Paros Island
- Transportation in Paros Island
- Nightlife in Paros Island
- Restaurants in Paros Island
- Warnings and Dangers in Paros Island
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Paros Island
- 15 Reviews
- 19 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 5 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Paros Island?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Paros Island
Photos in Paros IslandSee All Photos (19)
Top 10 Pages
- Crete Island Intro, 43 reviews, 62 photos, 2 travelogues
- Scotland Intro, 35 reviews, 57 photos
- Tolon Intro, 14 reviews, 32 photos
- Penang Intro, 11 reviews, 33 photos
- France Intro, 11 reviews, 32 photos
- Santorini Island Intro, 10 reviews, 28 photos, 1 travelogue
- State of Kerala Intro, 9 reviews, 26 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Paros Island Intro, 15 reviews, 19 photos
- Kos Intro, 9 reviews, 18 photos, 1 travelogue
- Cuba Intro, 10 reviews, 16 photos
FriendsSee All Friends (11)
Latest Paros Island hotel reviews
- 1 Review & Opinion