"I love parOs in september" Top 5 Page for this destination Paros Island by kat-m

Paros Island Travel Guide: 37 reviews and 89 photos

Just heaven

This is a beautiful little island, very traditional and well kept. All the paintwork is fresh and everything is very neat and tidy. We loved the picturesque village of Naoussa, whilst prefering to stay in the port of Parikia with all the buzz etc which goes with a port town. The port too is also very pretty and for a tiny island we managed to find quite a lot to do.

• Last visit to Paros Island: Sep 2007
  • Intro Updated Oct 3, 2007

• toonsarah's Profile Photo
    Mar 7, 2012 at 12:29 PM

Lovely dose of Greek sunshine on a chilly evening in London! I would indeed like to take up that invitation to sit :-)

• SWFC_Fan's Profile Photo
    Dec 6, 2011 at 1:41 PM

Thanks for visiting my Naxos page, Kat!
    Great Paros page you've got here - whitewashed villages, sandy beaches and gyros! It's been too long since I last visited the Cyclades!
    A guy at work has just returned from a fortnight in Boa Vista and he loved it too. It won't be long before you're sipping Caipirinhas by the pool. Lucky you!!

• balhannah's Profile Photo
    Nov 30, 2009 at 3:43 AM

Another drop-dead gorgeous Greek Island! Lovely photos, a pity that your anniversary meal did not turn out to be "special"

• mindcrime's Profile Photo
    Dec 3, 2007 at 12:53 PM

Nice tips here! I stll remember eating huge icecreams in Paros some years before. I have to make a page too. take care, keep on travelin'!

• nickandchris's Profile Photo
    Oct 28, 2007 at 10:18 AM

Lovely pics, here. Another giro fan I see. You've set my mouth watering......

kat-m

“go for it big time”

Badges & Stats in Paros Island

Have you been to Paros Island?

Latest Activity in Paros Island