"Welcome to my paradise" sparkie11's Profile

I was born and raised in Hawaii, and let me tell you, it was great. I have travelled alittle but I intend on traveling so much more. My only problem is that I start to compare the world to my islands that I call home and the more I travel, the more i appreciate my own home. I cant imagine life any where else.

Stream meets the ocean

sunset at Poipu

Monk seal

• Intro Updated Mar 10, 2006

• MalenaN's Profile Photo
    Aug 29, 2011 at 9:36 PM

Hi Lopaka! How are you? My trip to Ecuador was wonderful and full of activities. There are still many places I would like to visit so I hope to go back one day.

• ribbs's Profile Photo
    Aug 5, 2010 at 12:43 PM

howzit! Hope you are well my friend.

• jumpingnorman's Profile Photo
    Sep 17, 2009 at 7:59 PM

Lopaka! Glad you enjoyed the jumping galleries and I do hope I see a jumping picture from you someday (anything/anyone suspended in mid-air or just with hand up)...just send to jumpingnorman@yahoo.com Cheers from Arizona, Norman :)

• malianrob's Profile Photo
    Jun 27, 2009 at 12:50 PM

Happy Birthday my good friend

• micky-d's Profile Photo
    Aug 29, 2007 at 2:17 PM

just dropped by to say hey! micky

• Aidy_p's Profile Photo
    Jul 25, 2007 at 9:19 AM

Thanks for stoppin by my homepage. Had always wanted to visit Hawaii and Maui after hearing so much about your beautiful island

• takla73's Profile Photo
    Jun 26, 2007 at 1:44 AM

Happy Birthday LOPAKA and have a nice day Greeting from Aexandria Egypt TAKLA

• Ivana5's Profile Photo
    Jun 26, 2007 at 1:39 AM

HAPPY BIRTHDAY :-) Hope you'll have a wonderfull day and whole year, too full of great trips :-) P.S. This really is paradise!!!

• barryg23's Profile Photo
    Apr 16, 2007 at 12:12 PM

Thank you very much - I am very excited about i. We start in Buenos Aires on 5th Sept and end a year later in Mexico!

• mturkkan's Profile Photo
    Jun 26, 2006 at 10:40 AM

Happy Birthday to you

Share your travels with the world!

Join Now!
sparkie11's Profile Photo

sparkie11

This member has not been ranked.
No VT rank yet.