"MONGOLIA" Mongolia by ValbyDK
Mongolia Travel Guide: 1,090 reviews and 3,386 photos
In September 2006, I was travelling on the Trans-Siberian Railway from Moscow to Beijing, and Mongolia was a part of my route. I entered Mongolia at the border between Nausjkij (Russia) and Suhe-Bator (Mongolia) and was travelling by train across the country from north to south.
My only stop was in Ulaanbaatar where I stayed for 5 days and had a fantastic time (read more on my Ulaanbaatar page).
- Pros:Amazing landscape...
Continued from my Russian page... We crossed the border to Mongolia at Nausjkij (Russia) and Suhe-Bator (Mongolia).... more travel advice
ValbyDK's Related Pages
Mongolia Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Saagar's Mongolia info"
- "Mongolia - Land of Genghis Khan"
- "Mongolia, land of the blue sky"
- "Jostling and Jolting Through Mongolia"
- "Mongolia : Simply & Unmaterialistic World"
- "Some Mongolian pictures, more to come"
- "MONGOLIA * MONGOLIE * MONGOLIA"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Mongolia
- Hotels in Mongolia
- Transportation in Mongolia
- Nightlife in Mongolia
- Restaurants in Mongolia
- Shopping in Mongolia
- Warnings and Dangers in Mongolia
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Mongolia
- 17 Reviews
- 37 Photos
- 3 Forum posts
- 1 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (15)
Have you been to Mongolia?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Mongolia
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Copenhagen Intro, 102 reviews, 311 photos, 3 travelogues
- Lisbon Intro, 22 reviews, 78 photos, 1 travelogue
- Barcelona Intro, 21 reviews, 72 photos
- Vienna Intro, 19 reviews, 61 photos
- Belgrade Intro, 23 reviews, 57 photos, 1 travelogue
- Vientiane Intro, 22 reviews, 57 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Santo Domingo Intro, 17 reviews, 47 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Puno Intro, 19 reviews, 44 photos
- Phumi Siem Reab Intro, 14 reviews, 49 photos, 2 travelogues
- Ho Chi Minh City Intro, 20 reviews, 42 photos