"Våxtorp" Våxtorp by ValbyDK
Våxtorp Travel Guide: 1 reviews and 2 photos
Våxtorp is a small village in southern Sweden with a population of about 1000 people. In the beginning of the last century the village was not more than a couple of farms and the church of the Våxtorp-Hasslöv parish.
Actually the village dates back at least to the middle ages when the church was built. It is a possibility that the area has been settled since the Bronze Age given the existence of at least one Bronze Age burial mound.
My visits to the Våxtorp area have always involved skiing. Just outside Våxtorp you’ll find two skiing centres, and I have visited ‘Vallåsen’ three or four times. Vallåsen is located only 110km from Copenhagen and I think this is the only option to go skiing on a day trip from Copenhagen.
Read more about the skiing centre on my tips page.
ValbyDK's Related Pages
Våxtorp Travel Guide
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Våxtorp
- 1 Reviews
- 2 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (16)
Have you been to Våxtorp?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Våxtorp
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Copenhagen Intro, 102 reviews, 311 photos, 3 travelogues
- Lisbon Intro, 22 reviews, 78 photos, 1 travelogue
- Barcelona Intro, 21 reviews, 72 photos
- Vienna Intro, 19 reviews, 61 photos
- Belgrade Intro, 23 reviews, 57 photos, 1 travelogue
- Vientiane Intro, 22 reviews, 57 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Santo Domingo Intro, 17 reviews, 47 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Puno Intro, 19 reviews, 44 photos
- Phumi Siem Reab Intro, 14 reviews, 49 photos, 2 travelogues
- Ho Chi Minh City Intro, 20 reviews, 42 photos