"DRAGØR" Dragør by ValbyDK
Dragør Travel Guide: 24 reviews and 44 photos
The old fishing and shipping port, Dragør, is located just 12 km outside the centre of Copenhagen, and I have visited the village several times. It is a very cosy and charming place, I especially like the old part of Dragør with the picturesque yellow houses and the narrow alleys with roses and hollyhocks along the side. I also enjoy taking a walk on the harbour when the weather is nice. Dragør is a great place to visit on a day trip from Copenhagen!
- Pros:Hollyhocks, roses, cobbled streets and picturesque old yellow houses...
- In a nutshell:Old cosy fishing village...
Dragør Church was completed in 1885, before that time the Dragør citizens had to use the church in Store Magleby (just... more travel advice
Dragør Fort is one of five coastal forts constructed at the beginning of World War I (the others were Flakfortet,... more travel advice
ValbyDK's Related Pages
Dragør Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Dragør Just Outside Copenhagen"
- "Copenhagen fishing village"
- "Draor - as they say"
- "From Denmark to Sweden"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Dragør
- Hotels in Dragør
- Transportation in Dragør
- Nightlife in Dragør
- Restaurants in Dragør
- Shopping in Dragør
- Warnings and Dangers in Dragør
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Dragør
- 6 Reviews
- 13 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (16)
Have you been to Dragør?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Dragør
Photos in DragørSee All Photos (13)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Copenhagen Intro, 102 reviews, 311 photos, 3 travelogues
- Lisbon Intro, 22 reviews, 78 photos, 1 travelogue
- Barcelona Intro, 21 reviews, 72 photos
- Vienna Intro, 19 reviews, 61 photos
- Belgrade Intro, 23 reviews, 57 photos, 1 travelogue
- Vientiane Intro, 22 reviews, 57 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Santo Domingo Intro, 17 reviews, 47 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Puno Intro, 19 reviews, 44 photos
- Phumi Siem Reab Intro, 14 reviews, 49 photos, 2 travelogues
- Ho Chi Minh City Intro, 20 reviews, 42 photos