"FREDERIKSHAVN" Frederikshavn by ValbyDK
Frederikshavn Travel Guide: 11 reviews and 26 photos
In July 2008, I stayed at Turisthotellet for four nights... Small, but cosy family hotel located in the centre of Frederikshavn. Relaxed atmosphere, very friendly staff, and a nice courtyard...
The city is a good base for exploring the northern part of Denmark, but also worth a look itself... Nice pedestrian street, everything you need in shops, cafes and restaurants... Frederikshavn is famous for its plaice... An amazing nature with the sea and hills...
(Many hotels in Frederikshavn are fully booked in the middle of July during the Dana Football Cup)
* Dana Cup Youth Football Tournament
* The Moby Dick restaurant, great fish specialities
Frederikshavn is a good base for exploring the northern part of Denmark, and I went on two daytrips from... more travel advice
Dronningestien (the Queens Path) is a nature trail just south of Frederikshavn. It starts at Møllehuset near Bangsbo... more travel advice
ValbyDK's Related Pages
Frederikshavn Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Calm coast town"
- "From Sweden to Denmark"
- "My Frederikshavn Page"
- "FREDERIKSHAVN NORTHERN ZEELAND DENMARK"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Frederikshavn
- Hotels in Frederikshavn
- Transportation in Frederikshavn
- Restaurants in Frederikshavn
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Frederikshavn
- 6 Reviews
- 19 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (16)
Have you been to Frederikshavn?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Frederikshavn
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Copenhagen Intro, 102 reviews, 311 photos, 3 travelogues
- Lisbon Intro, 22 reviews, 78 photos, 1 travelogue
- Barcelona Intro, 21 reviews, 72 photos
- Vienna Intro, 19 reviews, 61 photos
- Belgrade Intro, 23 reviews, 57 photos, 1 travelogue
- Vientiane Intro, 22 reviews, 57 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Santo Domingo Intro, 17 reviews, 47 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Puno Intro, 19 reviews, 44 photos
- Phumi Siem Reab Intro, 14 reviews, 49 photos, 2 travelogues
- Ho Chi Minh City Intro, 20 reviews, 42 photos