"SKAGEN" Top 5 Page for this destination Skagen by ValbyDK
Skagen Travel Guide: 69 reviews and 158 photos
I visited Skagen a couple of times with my parents when I was a kid, but my most recent visit was a day trip from Frederikshavn in July 2008... There are trains directly from Frederikshavn to Skagen, and the trip only take 30 minutes each way...
Picturesque city... Many great restaurants with fish specialities... The Skagen Painters, and interesting art museums... Beautiful landscape... Grenen, the junction between the North Sea and the Baltic Sea...
Very, very, very crowded with tourists in the summertime...
* Skagen Church (from the outside)
Grenen, located 4-5 kilometres north of Skagen, is a junction where the strait of Skagerrak and the Kattegat sea meet. A... more travel advice
Vippefyret (the bascule light) is located just outside the centre of Skagen, and is a reconstruction of a original... more travel advice
ValbyDK's Related Pages
Skagen Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Land of Light UNDER CONSTRUCTION"
- "Artist's Haven"
- "The northern-most point of Jutland."
- "Skagen Area - Northern Jutland"
- "Where the two seas meet"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Skagen
- Hotels in Skagen
- Transportation in Skagen
- Nightlife in Skagen
- Restaurants in Skagen
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Skagen
- 5 Reviews
- 15 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (29)
Have you been to Skagen?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Skagen
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Copenhagen Intro, 105 reviews, 319 photos, 3 travelogues
- Lisbon Intro, 22 reviews, 78 photos, 1 travelogue
- Barcelona Intro, 21 reviews, 72 photos
- Vienna Intro, 19 reviews, 61 photos
- Belgrade Intro, 23 reviews, 57 photos, 1 travelogue
- Vientiane Intro, 22 reviews, 57 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Santo Domingo Intro, 17 reviews, 47 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Puno Intro, 19 reviews, 44 photos
- Phumi Siem Reab Intro, 14 reviews, 49 photos, 2 travelogues
- Ho Chi Minh City Intro, 20 reviews, 42 photos