"SINGLETON" Singleton by ValbyDK
Singleton Travel Guide: 11 reviews and 20 photos
I stayed 3 days in Singleton in October 2006. One more day than planned, but a vineyard tour we wanted to join was sold out and we had to wait an extra day.
However, the vineyard tour around the Hunter Valley was worth waiting for. We were picked up at our accommodation in the morning, and returned late afternoon. We had a fantastic day, visiting 5 vineyards and tasted nearly 50 different wines! Do I need to say that there was a great atmosphere in the tour bus in the afternoon…
The town of Singleton is nothing special and actual a little boring. We went for a long walk and did some shopping, but not much to see in the city centre. We have read about an exhibition of Aboriginal art, but it turned out that the exhibition was held in a small meeting room in the local Aboriginal Centre. The local pub (can’t remember the name) was OK, and people were very friendly.
ValbyDK's Related Pages
Singleton Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Sweetberry's Singleton Page"
- "SINGLETON...HUNTER REGION ..NEW SOUTH WALES.."
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Singleton
- 1 Reviews
- 5 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (16)
Have you been to Singleton?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Singleton
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Copenhagen Intro, 102 reviews, 311 photos, 3 travelogues
- Lisbon Intro, 22 reviews, 78 photos, 1 travelogue
- Barcelona Intro, 21 reviews, 72 photos
- Vienna Intro, 19 reviews, 61 photos
- Belgrade Intro, 23 reviews, 57 photos, 1 travelogue
- Vientiane Intro, 22 reviews, 57 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Santo Domingo Intro, 17 reviews, 47 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Puno Intro, 19 reviews, 44 photos
- Phumi Siem Reab Intro, 14 reviews, 49 photos, 2 travelogues
- Ho Chi Minh City Intro, 20 reviews, 42 photos