"JARABACOA" Top 5 Page for this destination Jarabacoa by ValbyDK
Jarabacoa Travel Guide: 18 reviews and 40 photos
In November 2006, I stayed one night at Hotel Gran Jimenoa, located a few kilometres outside the city centre, with a fabulous view of the Jimenoa River...
Jarabacoa is located in the Dominican Alps (mountains of the Cordillera Central) - about 600 meter above sea level. A very beautiful area with mountains, forests, rivers, and waterfalls. And a really nice climate, like a good summer day in Denmark…
- In a nutshell:Nature (mountains, rivers and waterfalls)...
We wanted to go to Jarabacoa back in 2004, but the locals warned us that the roads were dangerous because of heavy rain... more travel advice
ValbyDK's Related Pages
Jarabacoa Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "La ciudad de la eterna primavera"
- "River-rafting in Jarabacoa"
- "Jarabacoa, Manabao and surrounding countryside"
- "Retreat for locals"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Jarabacoa
- Hotels in Jarabacoa
- Transportation in Jarabacoa
- Restaurants in Jarabacoa
- Warnings and Dangers in Jarabacoa
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Jarabacoa
- 3 Reviews
- 8 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (15)
Have you been to Jarabacoa?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Jarabacoa
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Copenhagen Intro, 105 reviews, 319 photos, 3 travelogues
- Lisbon Intro, 22 reviews, 78 photos, 1 travelogue
- Barcelona Intro, 21 reviews, 72 photos
- Vienna Intro, 19 reviews, 61 photos
- Belgrade Intro, 23 reviews, 57 photos, 1 travelogue
- Vientiane Intro, 22 reviews, 57 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Santo Domingo Intro, 17 reviews, 47 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Puno Intro, 19 reviews, 44 photos
- Phumi Siem Reab Intro, 14 reviews, 49 photos, 2 travelogues
- Ho Chi Minh City Intro, 20 reviews, 42 photos