"Manzanillo" Manzanillo by ValbyDK
Manzanillo Travel Guide: 3 reviews and 13 photos
Manzanillo, also known as Pepillo Salcedo, is located in the north-west of the Dominican Republic. Manzanillo is a border town to Haiti, and the two countries are separated by the Rio Massacre.
There are a few accommodation options in the town: In the centre there is a small hotel and some 'cabañas'. Just outside town you can rent your own little house (for three or four persons) where you have the opportunity to cook your own food.
I have visited Manzanillo several times and like the friendly atmosphere in the town. I must admit that there is not much going on, but it is a great place to relax and just hang out.
To get the best out of your stay in Manzanillo, you (or someone in your group) must speak Spanish. Most people in Manzanillo don’t speak English - and you'll properly be the only tourist...
Check the "Travel Tips" for more information...
Puerta Cristal is a small seaside restaurant - located just outside Manzanillo. This is a really nice place to have... more travel advice
ValbyDK's Related Pages
Badges & Stats in Manzanillo
- 3 Reviews
- 13 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (16)
Have you been to Manzanillo?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Manzanillo
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Copenhagen Intro, 102 reviews, 311 photos, 3 travelogues
- Lisbon Intro, 22 reviews, 78 photos, 1 travelogue
- Barcelona Intro, 21 reviews, 72 photos
- Vienna Intro, 19 reviews, 61 photos
- Belgrade Intro, 23 reviews, 57 photos, 1 travelogue
- Vientiane Intro, 22 reviews, 57 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Santo Domingo Intro, 17 reviews, 47 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Puno Intro, 19 reviews, 44 photos
- Phumi Siem Reab Intro, 14 reviews, 49 photos, 2 travelogues
- Ho Chi Minh City Intro, 20 reviews, 42 photos