"DESAGUADERO" Desaguadero by ValbyDK
Desaguadero Travel Guide: 0 reviews and 2 photos
In November 2009, I crossed the border between Peru and Bolivia at Desaguadero...
Desaguadero is a large and chaotic border town... The road completely blocked by cars, bicycles, wheelbarrows, people, and animals... Be very careful when walking here, the traffic is crazy!
Filled out immigration forms, waited in line at the custom desk, and at the passport authorities. It took about one hour getting all the papers validated and passports stamped...
ValbyDK's Related Pages
Desaguadero Travel Guide
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Desaguadero
- 0 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (16)
Have you been to Desaguadero?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Desaguadero
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Copenhagen Intro, 102 reviews, 311 photos, 3 travelogues
- Lisbon Intro, 22 reviews, 78 photos, 1 travelogue
- Barcelona Intro, 21 reviews, 72 photos
- Vienna Intro, 19 reviews, 61 photos
- Belgrade Intro, 23 reviews, 57 photos, 1 travelogue
- Vientiane Intro, 22 reviews, 57 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Santo Domingo Intro, 17 reviews, 47 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Puno Intro, 19 reviews, 44 photos
- Phumi Siem Reab Intro, 14 reviews, 49 photos, 2 travelogues
- Ho Chi Minh City Intro, 20 reviews, 42 photos