"MANCORA" Máncora by ValbyDK
Máncora Travel Guide: 20 reviews and 39 photos
In November 2009, I stayed one week at 'Hotel Casa de Playa', just outside town...
Mancora is a small tourist town located on the Peruvian northcoast, between the cities of Tumbes and Piura... Beautiful beaches and the town has also in the recent years become a hotspot for surfers. The water in northwestern Peru is said to be among the best surfing waters in the world....
The town is a typical tourist town, filled with restaurants, bars, souvenir shops and so on…
Hotel Casa de Playa is located a few kilometres outside Mancora, and if you don’t want to walk to town, a motor taxi is... more travel advice
ValbyDK's Related Pages
Máncora Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Punta Sal"
- "Máncora... no worries mate!"
- "EXPERIENCE FREEDOM"
- "The Best Beachhhhhhhh!!!"
- "A Year in Mancora"
- "Unforgettable Sunset Unforgettable Waves"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Máncora
- Hotels in Máncora
- Transportation in Máncora
- Restaurants in Máncora
- Warnings and Dangers in Máncora
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Máncora
- 3 Reviews
- 12 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (16)
Have you been to Máncora?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Máncora
Photos in MáncoraSee All Photos (12)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Copenhagen Intro, 102 reviews, 311 photos, 3 travelogues
- Lisbon Intro, 22 reviews, 78 photos, 1 travelogue
- Barcelona Intro, 21 reviews, 72 photos
- Vienna Intro, 19 reviews, 61 photos
- Belgrade Intro, 23 reviews, 57 photos, 1 travelogue
- Vientiane Intro, 22 reviews, 57 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Santo Domingo Intro, 17 reviews, 47 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Puno Intro, 19 reviews, 44 photos
- Phumi Siem Reab Intro, 14 reviews, 49 photos, 2 travelogues
- Ho Chi Minh City Intro, 20 reviews, 42 photos