"PUNO" Top 5 Page for this destination Puno by ValbyDK
Puno Travel Guide: 184 reviews and 496 photos
I stayed four nights in Puno in November 2009...
The city is located on the shore of Lake Titicaca, and the lake is also the main attraction of the city... The altitude is about 3,900 meters above sea level (= thin air), but we arrived from Cusco (3,400 meters above sea level) and weren’t hit by altitude sickness during our stay...
Interesting place, but four days is too much! Two or three days are more than enough to see the city...
* Amantani Island (from a distance)
* San Antonio Church (from the outside)
* Palacio de Justicia (from the outside)
We arrived at a small harbour, and were met by a member of the island council. They distributes all visits so that... more travel advice
We visited the Chullpas de Sillustani on a guided tour, and on the way back to Puno, we stopped at a local farm for a... more travel advice
ValbyDK's Related Pages
Puno Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Puno, the gate of Titicaca"
- "Puno: City By Lake Titicaca"
- "The Night Before Puno"
- "Lake Titicacca and Puno"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Puno
- Hotels in Puno
- Transportation in Puno
- Restaurants in Puno
- Shopping in Puno
- Warnings and Dangers in Puno
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Puno
- 19 Reviews
- 44 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 5 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (16)
Have you been to Puno?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Puno
Photos in PunoSee All Photos (44)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Copenhagen Intro, 102 reviews, 311 photos, 3 travelogues
- Lisbon Intro, 22 reviews, 78 photos, 1 travelogue
- Barcelona Intro, 21 reviews, 72 photos
- Vienna Intro, 19 reviews, 61 photos
- Belgrade Intro, 23 reviews, 57 photos, 1 travelogue
- Vientiane Intro, 22 reviews, 57 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Santo Domingo Intro, 17 reviews, 47 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Puno Intro, 19 reviews, 44 photos
- Phumi Siem Reab Intro, 14 reviews, 49 photos, 2 travelogues
- Ho Chi Minh City Intro, 20 reviews, 42 photos