"Tortola Vacation" Top 5 Page for this destination Tortola by bakerbaker999
Tortola Travel Guide: 101 reviews and 299 photos
We loved St. John for our honeymoon and decided we'd try a nearby island for fun. We went with two other close travel couples and had a blast. Tortola was't what we expected - but nonetheless a beautiful island. With tons of nearby islands to explore, dolphins to visit and wonderful food, Tortola was a wonderful experience. It is not as developed as we had expected it to be..but nearby to so much - it was a ton of fun!
Fun time at the Bat Cave and great drinks. We were there when no one else was...it was fun...take pictures in the dance... more travel advice
Beautiful setting and wonderful people. We celebrated our last night at this restaurant and would do it again -... more travel advice
bakerbaker999's Related Pages
Tortola Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Tortola ~ "Land of Turtle Doves""
- "One day in Tortola, well not really..."
- "Entrance to the BVI"
- "Tortola Vacation"
- "Tortola - Just Passing Through!"
- "Beauty Divine-This is Tortola"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Tortola
- Hotels in Tortola
- Transportation in Tortola
- Nightlife in Tortola
- Restaurants in Tortola
- Shopping in Tortola
- Warnings and Dangers in Tortola
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Tortola
- 8 Reviews
- 21 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Tortola?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Tortola
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tortola Intro, 8 reviews, 21 photos
- Lausanne Intro, 2 reviews, 9 photos
- Zermatt Intro, 2 reviews, 5 photos
No friends yet.