"More than just a mountain view" Top 5 Page for this destination Hood River by Herkbert
Hood River Travel Guide: 41 reviews and 131 photos
Hood River is a great little town to base yourself for exploring in Oregon. It is located very close to Mt Hood and the Columbia River and its namesake - the Hood River, runs through it.
There are some very nice restaurants in town, and lodging is available and affordable.
- In a nutshell:Great location to enjoy the Columbia Gorge
Pietro's is located on the block next to the train station, so it's a convenient place to stop for a quick dinner. We... more travel advice
Herkbert's Related Pages
Hood River Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "HOOD RIVER - ADVENTURE EPICENTER"
- "Road to Hood River, Oregon"
- "Hood River"
- "More than just a mountain view"
- "Hood River Valey Tastes :o)"
- "rustreckless's new Hood River Page"
- "Heart of the Columbia River Gorge"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Hood River
- Hotels in Hood River
- Transportation in Hood River
- Restaurants in Hood River
- Warnings and Dangers in Hood River
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Hood River
- 3 Reviews
- 13 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (11)
Have you been to Hood River?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Hood River
Top 10 Pages
- Paris Intro, 43 reviews, 117 photos
- London Intro, 33 reviews, 76 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Napa Intro, 21 reviews, 70 photos, 2 travelogues
- Las Vegas Intro, 22 reviews, 64 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Buffalo Intro, 28 reviews, 49 photos
- Nice Intro, 17 reviews, 58 photos
- Chicago Intro, 20 reviews, 47 photos
- Beaune Intro, 14 reviews, 50 photos
- Florence Intro, 15 reviews, 44 photos
- Venice Intro, 13 reviews, 41 photos