"Where we live..." Williamsville by Herkbert
Williamsville Travel Guide: 8 reviews and 20 photos
Situtated just outside of Buffalo, the Village of Williamsville is a very pleasant place to live. Williamsville has that small town feel, with lots of small shops and friendly people. There are parks, restaurants, playgrounds and pleasant neighborhoods to take a walk through.
Location is another wonderful aspect of Williamsville. The expressways are easy to get to, and once you are on them you have access to all the sites around Western New York, Canada and the Great Lakes.
All in all, while not a tourist mecca, it is a great place to live.
Williamsville's small town feel can be seen in the many tree lined streets.
It looks very different when the snow flies.
Actually, in this part of the state, we aren't too far from anywhere. We're close to the airport and expressways, which makes traveling a breeze.
New York City is about 400 miles to the east and Toronto is about 90 miles to the north.
The restaurant is comparable to a French Bistrot. Good food and a good wine list to match up with your food. The... more travel advice
With lots of little shops, churches, and restaurants, take a ride around and just see the area. The people are friendly... more travel advice
Herkbert's Related Pages
Williamsville Travel Guide
- Things to Do in Williamsville
- Hotels in Williamsville
- Transportation in Williamsville
- Restaurants in Williamsville
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Williamsville
- 5 Reviews
- 10 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 8 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (14)
Have you been to Williamsville?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Williamsville
Photos in WilliamsvilleSee All Photos (10)
Top 10 Pages
- Paris Intro, 43 reviews, 117 photos
- London Intro, 33 reviews, 76 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Napa Intro, 21 reviews, 70 photos, 2 travelogues
- Las Vegas Intro, 22 reviews, 64 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Buffalo Intro, 28 reviews, 49 photos
- Nice Intro, 17 reviews, 58 photos
- Chicago Intro, 20 reviews, 47 photos
- Beaune Intro, 14 reviews, 50 photos
- Florence Intro, 15 reviews, 44 photos
- Venice Intro, 13 reviews, 41 photos