"A Legendary Town" Top 5 Page for this destination Sleepy Hollow by Herkbert
Sleepy Hollow Travel Guide: 31 reviews and 116 photos
Who doesn't drive through this sleepy little town keeping an eye open for the headless horseman?
Made famous by Washington Irving's book - "The Legend of Sleepy Hollow", Sleepy Hollow, NY is a wonderful little town along the Hudson River. A walk through some of the local landmarks is like taking a step back into history.
We chose the Tarrytown House Estate due to its proximity to some of the sites we wanted to see in the area. As it turned... more travel advice
The Sleepy Hollow Cemetery is the resting place of many people, including Washington Irving, Andrew Carnegie, Samuel... more travel advice
Herkbert's Related Pages
Sleepy Hollow Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "THERE'S MORE TO SLEEPY HOLLOW THAN MR. CRANE"
- "A Legendary Town"
- "The Legend of Sleepy Hollow"
- "One end of the Tappan Zee"
- "THEY WERE REAL PEOPLE"
- "Village of Sleepy Hollow and its Legend"
- "Cool Town for this Halloween Fan"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Sleepy Hollow
- Hotels in Sleepy Hollow
- Transportation in Sleepy Hollow
- Restaurants in Sleepy Hollow
- Warnings and Dangers in Sleepy Hollow
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Sleepy Hollow
- 6 Reviews
- 23 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 4 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (10)
Have you been to Sleepy Hollow?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Sleepy Hollow
Top 10 Pages
- Paris Intro, 43 reviews, 117 photos
- London Intro, 33 reviews, 76 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Napa Intro, 21 reviews, 70 photos, 2 travelogues
- Las Vegas Intro, 22 reviews, 64 photos, 1 travelogue
- Nice Intro, 17 reviews, 58 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Buffalo Intro, 27 reviews, 44 photos
- Chicago Intro, 20 reviews, 47 photos
- Beaune Intro, 14 reviews, 50 photos
- Florence Intro, 15 reviews, 44 photos
- Venice Intro, 13 reviews, 41 photos