"Historic town of Rhinebeck" Rhinebeck by Herkbert
Rhinebeck Travel Guide: 16 reviews and 19 photos
Our trip to the Hudson River valley took us through many small towns as we clung close to the river. One of the towns we decided to stay near was Rhinebeck. Rhinebeck is a small town, loaded with charm and nice people. You'll find museums, antique shops, galleries and beautiful buildings to explore.
It's location just up the road from Hyde Park means that it is convenient to many interesting things for the whole family to enjoy. Be sure to check out the Aerodrome if you like old planes and take a peek into the Beekman Arms - America's oldest continually operated hotel while you're visiting the area.
- Pros:Pleasant little town along the Hudson
There is a Amtrak Station (Rhinecliff Station) located just 2 minutes walk to the hotel. makes it an easy way to get... more travel advice
Herkbert's Related Pages
Rhinebeck Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "rhinebeck, new york"
- "noahsdad's new Rhinebeck Page"
- "Historic town of Rhinebeck"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Rhinebeck
- Hotels in Rhinebeck
- Transportation in Rhinebeck
- Restaurants in Rhinebeck
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Rhinebeck
- 2 Reviews
- 6 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (11)
Have you been to Rhinebeck?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Rhinebeck
Photos in RhinebeckSee All Photos (6)
Top 10 Pages
- Paris Intro, 43 reviews, 117 photos
- London Intro, 33 reviews, 76 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Napa Intro, 21 reviews, 70 photos, 2 travelogues
- Las Vegas Intro, 22 reviews, 64 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Buffalo Intro, 28 reviews, 49 photos
- Nice Intro, 17 reviews, 58 photos
- Chicago Intro, 20 reviews, 47 photos
- Beaune Intro, 14 reviews, 50 photos
- Florence Intro, 15 reviews, 44 photos
- Venice Intro, 13 reviews, 41 photos