"Quite little town bordering Cincinnati" Covington by Herkbert
Covington Travel Guide: 21 reviews and 39 photos
Covington, Kentucky is located just across the Ohio River from Cincinnati, Ohio, which makes it a perfect place to stay if you are going to see a sporting event in Cincinnati.
Making it convenient, the John A. Roebling Suspension Bridge spans the river and is a great way for pedestrians to get between Covington and Cincinnati. On one side you'll find the sports venues and on the other side you'll find restaurants, bars, shops and parking.
Modeled after the Notre Dame Cathedral in Paris - with flying buttresses, gargoyles, Duveneck murals and the worlds largest stained glass window.
- Pros:Close to Cincinnati
- Cons:Almost too quiet and laid back.
Restaurant is a small place that happened to be located right across the street from the Holiday Inn. We went over and... more travel advice
Herkbert's Related Pages
Covington Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Greg's Covington Page"
- "Jen's Covington Page"
- "Covington, Kentucky"
- "Quite little town bordering Cincinnati"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Covington
- Hotels in Covington
- Transportation in Covington
- Nightlife in Covington
- Restaurants in Covington
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Covington
- 2 Reviews
- 5 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (16)
Have you been to Covington?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Covington
Photos in CovingtonSee All Photos (5)
Top 10 Pages
- Paris Intro, 43 reviews, 117 photos
- London Intro, 33 reviews, 76 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Napa Intro, 21 reviews, 70 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Buffalo Intro, 30 reviews, 57 photos
- Las Vegas Intro, 22 reviews, 64 photos, 1 travelogue
- Nice Intro, 17 reviews, 58 photos
- Chicago Intro, 19 reviews, 47 photos
- Beaune Intro, 14 reviews, 50 photos
- Amboise Intro, 16 reviews, 48 photos, 1 travelogue
- Florence Intro, 15 reviews, 44 photos