"Litchfield, CT - Historical town in Connecticut" Litchfield by Herkbert
Litchfield Travel Guide: 4 reviews and 10 photos
Litchfield, Connecticut is located in the northwest hills of Connecticut. It was a pleasant drive getting there and it is a quaint little town to do some sight-seeing.
Litchfield was a very prosperous town during the Revolutionary War. Unfortuanately, its location was also its downfall as it lacked an adequate water supply and access to the railroad system. Nowadays, it is more of a holiday and summer home location.
Every guidebook or travelogue that we saw had a picture of the 1st Congregational Church and it was one of the first places we saw as we drove into town.
Herkbert's Related Pages
Litchfield Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Litchfield, CT - Historical town in Connecticut"
- "Litchfield, CT - Classic New England"
- "Litchfield, Connecticut"
- "LITCHFIELD, CT"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Litchfield
- 1 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (10)
Have you been to Litchfield?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Litchfield
- Posted in Travel Paris Forum "Re: PARIS BISTROS"
- Commented on one of JERRYDOUGHERTY's Litchfield travel pages
- Wrote a Review Great food surrounded by lots of history in Litchfield Restaurants
- Uploaded a Photo to "Litchfield, CT - Historical town in Connecticut"
- created a Litchfield Travel Page "Litchfield, CT - Historical town in Connecticut"
Top 10 Pages
- Paris Intro, 43 reviews, 117 photos
- London Intro, 33 reviews, 76 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Napa Intro, 21 reviews, 70 photos, 2 travelogues
- Las Vegas Intro, 22 reviews, 64 photos, 1 travelogue
- Nice Intro, 17 reviews, 58 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Buffalo Intro, 27 reviews, 44 photos
- Chicago Intro, 20 reviews, 47 photos
- Beaune Intro, 14 reviews, 50 photos
- Florence Intro, 15 reviews, 44 photos
- Venice Intro, 13 reviews, 41 photos