"Chinon - Chateau, Charles and Joan of Arc" Top 5 Page for this destination Chinon by Herkbert
Chinon Travel Guide: 18 reviews and 59 photos
Chinon is a town with a great deal of history. It's fortress was once owned by Richard the Lionheart and it is where Joan of Arc came to plead with Charles VII for an army.
The town has tree lined streets and lots of nice little shops and restaurants to visit.
Chinon is also a terrific wine that you should definitely try while in the area.
Herkbert's Related Pages
Chinon Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Joan of Arc Slept Here"
- "PRETTY TOWN WITH A CHATEAU"
- "Chinon - Chateau, Charles and Joan of Arc"
- "Chinon, France"
- "Touraine et la douceur angevine"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Chinon
- Hotels in Chinon
- Nightlife in Chinon
- Restaurants in Chinon
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Chinon
- 1 Reviews
- 5 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (15)
Have you been to Chinon?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Chinon
- Posted in Travel Positano Forum "Re: Hotel recommendations minimal..."
- Commented on one of balhannah's Chinon travel pages
- updated a Chinon Travel Page "Chinon - Chateau, Charles and Joan of Arc"
- Uploaded a Photo to "Chinon - Chateau, Charles and Joan of Arc"
- Wrote a Review Visit Chateau Chinon in Chinon Things to Do
Photos in ChinonSee All Photos (5)
Top 10 Pages
- Paris Intro, 43 reviews, 117 photos
- London Intro, 33 reviews, 76 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Napa Intro, 21 reviews, 70 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Buffalo Intro, 30 reviews, 57 photos
- Las Vegas Intro, 22 reviews, 64 photos, 1 travelogue
- Nice Intro, 17 reviews, 58 photos
- Chicago Intro, 19 reviews, 47 photos
- Beaune Intro, 14 reviews, 50 photos
- Amboise Intro, 16 reviews, 48 photos, 1 travelogue
- Florence Intro, 15 reviews, 44 photos