"Chateau Usse" Rigny-Ussé by Herkbert
Rigny-Ussé Travel Guide: 4 reviews and 30 photos
The Château d'Ussé is located in the commune of Rigny-Ussé in the Indre-et-Loire, in France. It is situated at the edge of the Chinon forest overlooking the Indre Valley.
For our purposes, it was on the way from Chinon to Langeais and definitely worth a look. It's a pretty chateau and is thought to be the castle that Charles Perrault was envisioning when he wrote 'Sleeping Beauty'.
Herkbert's Related Pages
Rigny-Ussé Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Inspiration for Charles Perrault & Walt Disney"
- "chateau of sleeping beauty"
- "The Realm of Sleeping Beauty"
- "Sleeping Beauty's Castle"
- "Usse Castle"
- "Chateau Usse"
- "Chateau d'Ussé, Rigny-Ussé, 37420 Indre et Loire."
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Rigny-Ussé
- 0 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (14)
Have you been to Rigny-Ussé?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Rigny-Ussé
Top 10 Pages
- Paris Intro, 43 reviews, 117 photos
- London Intro, 33 reviews, 76 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Napa Intro, 21 reviews, 70 photos, 2 travelogues
- Las Vegas Intro, 22 reviews, 64 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Buffalo Intro, 28 reviews, 49 photos
- Nice Intro, 17 reviews, 58 photos
- Chicago Intro, 20 reviews, 47 photos
- Beaune Intro, 14 reviews, 50 photos
- Florence Intro, 15 reviews, 44 photos
- Amboise Intro, 14 reviews, 41 photos, 1 travelogue