"There always needs to be a Pointe." Leamington by Sibbella
Leamington Travel Guide: 18 reviews and 93 photos
Unfortunatly the sand is disappearing from Canada's most southern point. They believe that the two marina's on the Canadian side are prohibiting the sand to shift over to the point to make the long sand spit that normally resides there. It is an unfortunate thing for Canada, the loss of the spit would be tragic. Pointe Pelee is one of our natural treasures.
Sibbella's Related Pages
Leamington Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Leamington, Ontario"
- "Tomato Capital of Canada"
- "Leamington Marina was our first stop for the day."
- "There always needs to be a Pointe."
- "Not just tomatos"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Leamington
- Hotels in Leamington
- Transportation in Leamington
- Restaurants in Leamington
- Warnings and Dangers in Leamington
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Leamington
- 0 Reviews
- 19 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Leamington?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Leamington
Photos in LeamingtonSee All Photos (19)
Top 10 Pages
- Amsterdam Intro, 43 photos, 5 travelogues
- Toronto Intro, 38 photos, 5 travelogues
- Brugge Intro, 36 photos, 5 travelogues
- Niagara Falls Intro, 27 photos, 3 travelogues
- Amersfoort Intro, 27 photos, 3 travelogues
- Utrecht Intro, 25 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Mississauga Intro, 12 reviews, 13 photos, 1 travelogue
- Province of Ontario Intro, 2 reviews, 22 photos, 2 travelogues
- Apeldoorn Intro, 1 review, 23 photos, 2 travelogues
- Haarlem Intro, 19 photos, 2 travelogues