"Time to redo the homepage!" Sibbella's Profile
So I've decided to add my own :)
I love the smell of my Nonna's house.
I love the way my animals cuddle with me in the morining.
I love music and I love my flute.
I love the smell of my mom's flowers in the backyard.
I love hearing my brother complain that I used all the hot water.
I love to read.
I love the smell of my dad's leather jacket.
I love watching trees move in the wind.
I love tulips.
I love watching the snow fall under a blanket.
I love being up north in the bush.
I love Nonna's cooking.
I love fourwheeling and camping.
I love the crunch of the snow in the bush.
I love the fall.
I love Frank and his children.
I love my godchildren and my best friend.
I love musicals.
I love Canada.
My last night in the Netherlands. We went out for dinner at a local Italian restaurant.
Clockwise... Me, Michelle, Amanda, Ashley, Brianna, and Frank.
Where to start.... I am originally from Windsor, Ontario. I later moved to the Toronto area and I currently live here in Mississauga, down by the lake. I have to be near the water!
Traveling has always been a part of my life, my first "big" trip was to Italy and Yugoslavia when I was 2 and I guess I haven't been able to sit still ever since.
My family took trips around Ontario, staying in cabins and experiencing the outdoors. We?ve driven down to Florida with just the 4 of us or having the extended joining us one year for Christmas. We also did a big trip to Europe to visit the family in Italy, my poor aunt in Morsano had to put up with 9 of us for 4 weeks! To this day I think she must have the patience of a Saint.
I was lucky enough that in my high school our band took trips. Through Ontario and Quebec, the United States, and my favourite trip was to Europe for 2 weeks. We usually played in malls, schools, churches, and retirement homes. Also for my "OAC" trip 3 of us took a cruise to the Bahamas.
I later became a volunteer with the 48th Highlanders of Canada, and had the opportunity to travel to Apeldoorn for the 50th Liberation celebrations back in 1995. This is an event that I will never forget. (I am currently collecting my pictures to do the Apeldoorn page soon.)
I will try to keep this as up to date as possible, and am trying to get the other pages together too.
Around Toronto, Niagara Falls, Windsor, and Muskoka for a week while Franks is visiting from the Netherlands!! Aug 16-24th YA!!!! I can't wait, Sandy and I have lot of places for him to see and do**
Given to me by pieter_jan_v on my meet with him and his wife and vtveen on September 12th in Hoog Soeren.
Follow the monkey!!!
Here are some of Sandy's travels in Toronto
Sandy went to Amsterdam!
Sandy in Maastricht for a short visit.
He's in Deventer for a meet!
Oh he's made it to Brugge Belgium.
I was there for the celebrations way back when and had written an little thank you to Jaap (vtveen). He then forwarded the email to the local paper and lo and behold!!
Basically in English this says that I have fond memories of Apeldoorn and the celebrations and they couldn't be more right!
Granted I wish they hadn't mentioned the bar *blushing* since I don't quite remember the bar itself...just going to the bar and some nights leaving the bar.
Top Travel Pages
Share your travels with the world!Join Now!
Badges & Stats
- 26 Reviews
- 608 Photos
- 3 Countries
- 9 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
- Commented on pieter_jan_v's profile page
- created a Morsano al Tagliamento Travel Page "This is where my mom is from"
- Uploaded a Photo to "This is where my mom is from"
- Sibbella and eden_teuling are now friends.
updated their Profile Page "Time to redo the homepage!"
- Wrote a Review SHOES! in Anholt Warnings and Dangers
- Posted in Miscellaneous Forum "Re: Is it true many Canucks..."
Top 10 Pages
- Amsterdam Intro, 43 photos, 5 travelogues
- Toronto Intro, 38 photos, 5 travelogues
- Brugge Intro, 36 photos, 5 travelogues
- Niagara Falls Intro, 27 photos, 3 travelogues
- Amersfoort Intro, 27 photos, 3 travelogues
- Utrecht Intro, 25 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Mississauga Intro, 12 reviews, 13 photos, 1 travelogue
- Province of Ontario Intro, 2 reviews, 22 photos, 2 travelogues
- Apeldoorn Intro, 1 review, 23 photos, 2 travelogues
- Haarlem Intro, 19 photos, 2 travelogues
- Paris Hotels
- 22200 Reviews - 54008 Photos
- New York City Hotels
- 15557 Reviews - 30993 Photos
- Orlando Hotels
- 3082 Reviews - 5778 Photos
- London Hotels
- 23039 Reviews - 47275 Photos
- Myrtle Beach Hotels
- 319 Reviews - 425 Photos
- Rome Hotels
- 11942 Reviews - 26476 Photos
- Manila Hotels
- 1912 Reviews - 4527 Photos
- Cancún Hotels
- 1930 Reviews - 3719 Photos
- Las Vegas Hotels
- 8369 Reviews - 17097 Photos
- Toronto Hotels
- 4277 Reviews - 8800 Photos
- Baguio Hotels
- 325 Reviews - 885 Photos
- Panama City Beach Hotels
- 193 Reviews - 288 Photos
- Istanbul Hotels
- 7699 Reviews - 19779 Photos
- Melbourne Hotels
- 3342 Reviews - 7500 Photos
- Dubai Hotels
- 2421 Reviews - 6530 Photos