"Grafton" Grafton by globetrotter06
Grafton Travel Guide: 96 reviews and 335 photos
We had a car break-down in Grafton (and luckily not on a desert road!). So that's how we got know this city. Is actually quite nice. Had an ok pizza somewhere in the centre, but don't remember the name of the place.
Grafton does not lie by the sea, but it does have a river, and several camping areas and motels.
globetrotter06's Related Pages
Grafton Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "HOME OF THE STUNNING JACARANDA FESTIVAL"
- "Grafton ...the Jacaranda city"
- "It's only an hour away from home"
- "And, on your left, Grafton"
- "Bicycle Touring Australia - Grafton"
- "Pretty town"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Grafton
- Hotels in Grafton
- Transportation in Grafton
- Nightlife in Grafton
- Restaurants in Grafton
- Shopping in Grafton
- Warnings and Dangers in Grafton
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Grafton
- 1 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (8)
Have you been to Grafton?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Grafton
Top 10 Pages
- Sydney Intro, 20 reviews, 38 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Manly Intro, 34 reviews, 20 photos, 2 travelogues
- Munich Intro, 14 reviews, 38 photos, 1 travelogue
- Prague Intro, 8 reviews, 24 photos, 1 travelogue
- Taipei Intro, 6 reviews, 13 photos
- Melbourne Intro, 6 reviews, 12 photos, 1 travelogue
- Fribourg Intro, 10 reviews, 8 photos
- Fiji Intro, 6 reviews, 11 photos
- Bandar Seri Begawan 5 reviews, 12 photos, 2 travelogues
- London 6 reviews, 9 photos
No friends yet.