"Delray, my current abode!" Top 5 Page for this destination Delray Beach by panthur
Delray Beach Travel Guide: 84 reviews and 172 photos
Delray beach is where I currently live, 1 mile from downtown Atlantic avenue, and 2 miles from the beach. I also work here, at the nearby Office Depot headquarters.
Our town is growing and slowly improving, and is a nice tourist town, with shopping, art fairs, beautiful beaches and delicious food. This journal will attempt to share some of the undiscovered spots that we can explore together. Sometimes you live somewhere but barely leave time for yourself to see all the local sights!
- Pros:Gorgeous beaches, hip boutiques and restaurants
- Cons:Snowbirds, bad drivers, materialism and lack of community feeling
One location to hack at is just across the street from the Shore restaurant (at the beach). Another is when you walk out... more travel advice
Boston's is ok for drinks but the food is bad, the service is slow and unconcerned, and the place smells like beer and... more travel advice
panthur's Related Pages
Delray Beach Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "a new hotspot"
- "delray beach florida"
- "Delray, my current abode!"
- "Beautiful Delray"
- "A winter's reprieve in Delray Beach"
- "Great Nightlife"
- "Dedicated to The Morikami MuseumM O R I K A M I M"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Delray Beach
- Hotels in Delray Beach
- Transportation in Delray Beach
- Nightlife in Delray Beach
- Restaurants in Delray Beach
- Shopping in Delray Beach
- Warnings and Dangers in Delray Beach
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Delray Beach
- 18 Reviews
- 19 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Delray Beach?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Delray Beach
Photos in Delray BeachSee All Photos (19)
Top 5 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Delray Beach Intro, 18 reviews, 19 photos
- Naples Intro, 5 reviews, 11 photos
- Sanibel Island Intro, 5 reviews, 8 photos
- Boynton Beach Intro, 10 reviews, 2 photos
- West Chester 2 reviews, 2 photos
No friends yet.