"Birmingham, England ~~~~ original brum!" Top 5 Page for this destination Birmingham by kayleigh06
Birmingham Travel Guide: 775 reviews and 1,285 photos
I have lived in Birmingham all my life, i've lived in Hodge Hill, Bromford, Kitts Green & Chelmsley Wood. I also visit the areas Castle Bromwich, Erdington & Marston Green frequently. Everyone has always slated Birmingham as always being a 'concrete city', well yeah it may have been a working class city with a lot of factories back in the day, well not any more!
I have made my Birmingham pages so that people can
1 See Birmingham for what it really is
2 So people can see it isn't a 'concrete city'
3 So people can see why thousands come here every year.
Birmingham is Englands second biggest city.
There is a lot of things to do and see in Birmingham such as
-Birmingham City Centre
-National Exhibition Centre (N.E.C)
-National Indoor Arena (N.I.A)
-Birmingham Museum & Art Gallery
-Birmingham Hippodrome Theatre
-The Jewellery Quarter
-Thinktank at Millenium Point
and much much more.
Being Englands second biggest city, there is plenty to do for everyone of all ages.
Spaghetti Junction, otherwise known as Junction 6 on the M6, is one of Birmingham's most famous - and notorious - landmarks. The junction is officially recorded as Gravelly Hill Interchange, but the title is rarely used. The name "Spaghetti Junction" more closely captures the appearance of the junction, where three motorways meet and tangle with a host of major and minor roads that lead into and out of Birmingham.
Birmingham also has a lot world famous things here aswell such as:
1. Spaghetti Junction.
2. Cadburys Chocolate.
3. Hp sauce. <----- not any more but we can all pretend I suppose! :(
4. Bull Ring Shopping Centre.
For more information on Birmingham and all the places and things to see check out my tips
Anyways enough with the rubbish just look round Birmingham for yourself!
- Pros:Lively city with something for everyone
- Cons:Can be really busy and conjested
I went to the Jimmy Spice's in Sutton, but there is three of them, Sutton Coldfield (Shopping centre), Birmingham (Broad... more travel advice
If you fancy going to the cinema, out of the cinemas I've been to, AMC at the Broadway Plaza is the best cinema I've... more travel advice
- See All O'Neills
- Not Worth It
- See All Bag
- See All Gun Culture
- See All Castle Bromwich Hall Gardens
kayleigh06's Related Pages
Birmingham Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Birmingham, England ~~~~ original brum!"
- "Big Bad Brum, now Big Bling Brum"
- "Birmingham: My Home!"
- "~ A Weekend In Birmingham ~"
- "J_P_B's Birmingham Page"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Birmingham
- Hotels in Birmingham
- Transportation in Birmingham
- Nightlife in Birmingham
- Restaurants in Birmingham
- Shopping in Birmingham
- Warnings and Dangers in Birmingham
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Birmingham
- 61 Reviews
- 47 Photos
- 16 Forum posts
- 31 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Birmingham?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Birmingham
Photos in BirminghamSee All Photos (47)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Birmingham Intro, 61 reviews, 47 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Paphos Intro, 19 reviews, 12 photos
- Rome Intro, 9 reviews, 13 photos
- Sharm El Sheikh Intro, 14 reviews, 6 photos
- Dublin Intro, 11 reviews, 7 photos
- Tunisia Intro, 9 reviews, 4 photos
- Vatican City Intro, 7 reviews, 6 photos
- Stratford-upon-Avon Intro, 8 reviews, 5 photos
- Tamworth Intro, 4 reviews, 6 photos
- Death Valley National Park Intro, 4 reviews, 5 photos