"Tunisia" Tunisia by kayleigh06
Tunisia Travel Guide: 5,000 reviews and 14,108 photos
I've been to Tunisia twice, both times I went I went to Port El Kantaoui, Sousse. Tunisia is a good place to go to if you enjoy such things as:
and much, much more.
On my first trip to Tunisia I did alot more while there including a 3 day trip to the sahara (and seeing a lot of other places).
I would recommend Tunisia to all types of travellers whether you are with family and looking for a good fun holiday or wether you are looking for a more educational trip.
- Pros:Good weather, plenty of things to do & see.
This arena to me - personally is the best that I've seen. I would rate this higgher than the Ampitheatre in Rome. I... more travel advice
Just a few minutes away from the town is a rarity in an Arab country, but if you fancy a flutter this casino has all the... more travel advice
kayleigh06's Related Pages
Tunisia Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "From the other side of the Mediterranean . . ."
- "Aslaama Tunisia"
- "Tunisia - From the Mediterranean to the Sahara"
- "Nice Tunisia !"
- "Tunisia - North African jewel with lots of history"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Tunisia
- Hotels in Tunisia
- Transportation in Tunisia
- Nightlife in Tunisia
- Restaurants in Tunisia
- Shopping in Tunisia
- Warnings and Dangers in Tunisia
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Tunisia
- 13 Reviews
- 7 Photos
- 1 Forum posts
- 4 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (5)
Have you been to Tunisia?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Tunisia
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Birmingham Intro, 61 reviews, 47 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Paphos Intro, 19 reviews, 12 photos
- Rome Intro, 9 reviews, 13 photos
- Sharm El Sheikh Intro, 14 reviews, 6 photos
- Dublin Intro, 11 reviews, 7 photos
- Tunisia Intro, 9 reviews, 4 photos
- Vatican City Intro, 7 reviews, 6 photos
- Stratford-upon-Avon Intro, 8 reviews, 5 photos
- Tamworth Intro, 4 reviews, 6 photos
- Death Valley National Park Intro, 4 reviews, 5 photos