"See the World" Advnt's Profile
Australians seem to have a natural sense of adventure and growing up this desire to travel and see the world was instilled in me also. So I left four years ago, sad to leave beautiful Sydney but found fantastic experiences every where I went - London, all over Europe, Toronto.
I'm now in Taiwan, the country of my birth. It's exciting to be back here after an absence of 20 years, but also strange to revisit a culture that I should melt back into. For the most part Taiwan has been more than I'd expected, which is what good travel experiences should one be so lucky.
Taiwan was suppose to be my last stopover before returning to Oz. I miss Australia, it is a great place to live. But lately, I've been getting itchy feet again. With friends in NYC and nearby Toronto, should I be thinking of giving the Big Apple a go?
Two years in Taiwan and another two in Sydney later...I have moved to New York!
Top Travel Pages
Share your travels with the world!Join Now!
Badges & Stats
- 6 Reviews
- 19 Photos
- 5 Countries
- 4 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1)
- Commented on DaHongHua's profile page
- Posted in Travel Iceland Forum "Re: Public Transport between..."
- Advnt and balhannah are now friends.
updated their Profile Page "See the World"
- Uploaded a Photo to "Ideal for Trekking Beginners"
- updated a Sapa Travel Page "Ideal for Trekking Beginners"
- Wrote a Review Good Food, Good Cause in Hanoi Restaurants
Top 5 Pages
- Sydney 2 reviews, 5 photos
- Hong Kong 1 review, 3 photos
- Hanoi 1 review, 3 photos
- Toronto 1 review, 2 photos
- Sapa Intro, 3 photos