"Of Heroes and Hot Springs" Calamba by Cess8
Calamba Travel Guide: 14 reviews and 36 photos
Calamba is a town of springs and history.
Calamba is the Birthplace of our National Hero, Dr. Jose Rizal. He was truly a renaissance man: doctor, novelist, poet, nationalist, linguist, architect, teacher, artist, Filipino. On December 30, 1896, he was executed by musketry by orders of the Spanish government for his inflaming novels.
His death was the spark that led to the Philippine Revolution.
His life serves as an inspiration to all on what the Filipino can achieve.
Cess8's Related Pages
Calamba Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "My Calamba Homepage"
- "Jumping Around Calamba, my Father's Hometown"
- "Of Heroes and Hot Springs"
- "The National Hero's Hometown"
- "the town of pepe"
- "Calamba Laguna Rizal Shrine"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Calamba
- Transportation in Calamba
- Nightlife in Calamba
- Restaurants in Calamba
- Shopping in Calamba
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Calamba
- 1 Reviews
- 5 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 7 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Calamba?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Calamba
Photos in CalambaSee All Photos (5)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Corregidor Island Intro, 46 reviews, 83 photos
- Province of Northern Samar Intro, 14 reviews, 14 photos
- Calamba Intro, 1 review, 5 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Claveria Intro, 1 review, 4 photos
- Philippines Intro, 1 review, 2 photos
- Puerto Galera Intro, 3 photos
- Sagada Intro, 3 photos
- Nagcarlan Intro, 2 photos
- Bangkok Intro, 1 photo
- City of Manila Intro, 1 photo